The Problem in America is White Privileged Men

Yes. Because they assume you’re looking to buy drugs. Anything that looks out of place is always going to draw attention.

With what result? Were you refused service? Refused a place to rent? Refused a job?

What makes you a social outcast? What are you hounded for?

So it’s a good thing to be stopped by a drug dealer in a
bad neighborhood?

In the same way that the downward trend over the past ten years in black unemployment means that somehow Trump isn’t racist and many of his followers are also not racist. Because black unemployment has fallen at a steady rate for a decade.

Why have my non-offensive posts disappeared? Why is a thread about race in politics? Is there any consistency here?

Absolutely amazing and meaningless.

At a minimum being made to feel lesser. And isn’t that enough?

Are there any 6 foot tall black dudes out there who want to trade their height privilege straight up for my white privilege? I’ll wait! LOL!

Funny. I was told by prominent voices on the right I was racist for voting for Obama.

Just like a ‘white guy’. Offer a trade that can’t be made and then claim some evidence of something, something…

No you assume all white guys are treated the same and all black guys are treated the same, it’s a proven fact the tall guys have it easier than short guys but no one seems to care about that.

Has it occurred to you people call you racist because they’ve heard what you’ve said or seen what you’ve written.

I’m not saying that. But if other people are, perhaps you’ve given them reason to.

Please cite one advertisement, one statement by anyone in the Democratic Party or one announcement by an anchor on a major news program in which people were told that not voting for Obama meant they were racists. Just one, please.

As a tall person, I generally had an easier time on the basketball court, but I’ve had many a plane flight in coach where I envied the shorter passengers. Everyone has better times and worse times, but having to cope with things doesn’t make you a victim! Victimization is something people in America increasingly seem to chose which is unfortunate.

All White Republican and Conservative men should probably
just be put into Concentration Camps.

Crap, I shouldn’t say that on here. It might give Democrat Politicians
ideas to do so. Then again, I’m guessing that they’ve already thought
about it. lol.

And it sounds like you assume all black and white men are treated the same.

You build the straw man and flail to knock him down.

Again, amazing and meaningless.

2 Likes

Would you trade places with a black man?

No. Because then I’d be “Politically Correct”,
cool, and accepted in today’s society. If it wasn’t Politically correct,
cool, and accepted in today’s society then I wouldn’t mind at all.
and yes I would.

I’m use to being a Social outcast, and not accepted.
As a Conservative, especially in the State that I live in,
and for my age, that’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

People have been getting harassed, and beaten up, simply because they
support Trump, or have a Trump bumper sticker, or a Trump hat.
Would you trade places with a Trump supporter that has a MAGA hat,
and wears it everywhere he goes, and has Trump Bumper stickers
all over your car?