The Presidential townhall with George Stephanopoulos

There were two epic fails tonight, one by the Clippers and one by Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Didn’t watch it, but will defiantly watch the debates right around the corner. Will they be any audience or is it literally going to just be Trump, Biden, and Chris Wallace?

Most likely no audience which will be an advantage for Biden.

BTW, trump looked drugged out tonight. I think they should have a drug test before every debate.

Dude, happy marriage! :hugs:

Shown to us by… the media.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter how well Joe does. If he does well you’ll all say he was given the questions ahead of time.

She died of breast cancer. She said it in her lead up to the question.

"She had breast cancer but it made metastasis on her brain, bone and lungs”

Then Trump Said in his response:

“We’ll have it taken care of. It’s going to get taken care of. The vaccines are going to make a big difference.”

4 Likes

A lot of sniffing.

He might be, both of these guys should be tested for cognitive health as they are approaching 80.

Thank you Lucylou we just got back tonight wish I could have take her somewhere nicer will do once this stupid virus plague goes away, we both have had the virus but no clue how long the antibodies last so will wait till next summer.

Again thank you, you are very kind :blush: It’s a new world, have to admit it I like it but at the same time thought I was going to be one of those forever bachelors but I am glad it worked out the way it did. Now to do my best to make it last to as they said death do us part.

3 Likes

At least he didn’t get a forged nomination like he did the last two times.

Allan

I haven’t watch the interview, do I don’t know whether you are reporting fake news or history. But what concept do you think the term “herd mentality” could subconsciously represent? And would that concept be of necessity foolish/fallacious?

Gerard Manly Hopkins is lauded for his word-craft, inventing unusual expressions for effect. Likewise Ezra Pound. Is it possible it was said deliberately for effect?

I thought it a good idea.

Give him credit for not taking the easy path.

I am looking forward to seeing the President’s health care plan that is all ready to go.

I hear it is even better than the one he promised a few months ago.

7 Likes

If Biden wins this election, he should probably give a big thank you to the right wing for creating such low expectations of him. Any debate that Biden makes it through he will be considered the winner on that alone.

3 Likes

The segment where Trump kept insisting that Joe has not in enforced Covid regulations was very odd. My take away is the Trump has no clue about how anything related to Covid works.

4 Likes

that could never happen

https://www.foxsports640.com/kenosha-woman-dares-to-ask-joe-biden-a-question-not-on-the-paper/

And the answers will be on cue cards and read back to clueless joe through an earpiece.

Well eventually it will “disappear” on its own- it would even if there was no vaccine developed.

But that could take a while and cause a ton of deaths.

You guys really are helping Joe by setting the bar so low. Please keep it up.

3 Likes