The President endorses a call for possible civil war

It was always going to end this way.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s amazing. This is just so much fun.

I canā€™t wait to find out what heā€™s ordering his minions to do theyā€™re just straight up ignoring.

Good thing they wont be doing it for NO reason then, right?

I get the sense thatā€™s been happening on some level or another since his inauguration.

Oh it definitely have. They were literally stealing papers off the Resolute Desk so Trump would forget to sign them. The Mueller report has Trump repeatedly ordering people to commit obstruction and them just ignoring him.

2 Likes

Trump can investigate international political corruption. In fact itā€™s his duty too.

What we should be focusing on is who at the CIA changed the WB laws just in time for this nothing burger. Thatā€™s scary! Another intel op against our president.

It is amazing to me that some people would apparently want to go to actual war versus accept and deal with criminal activity committed by individual admitting to criminal activity.

1 Like

Just like bundyville predicted

1 Like

Manā€¦if only he had decided to that at the beginning of his administration and not waited until it looked like Biden was going to be his opponent in the election, right?

Or maybe he shouldnt have withheld aid that was already approved by Congress to go to the Ukraine, to then release that aid right before he asks the leader of another country to do his dirty work, as if to remind said leader which side of toast his is buttered on, right?

If this didnt reek of quid pro quo, you might have a point. Unfortunately for you, it does and you dont.

2 Likes

He released the aid before he askedā€¦lol!

Biden " You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor"ā€¦

1 Like

He withheld it before he released it againā€¦no coincidence there, right?

I mean damn it manā€¦hes had 3 years to investigate this matter, and didnt do so. Care to proffer a guess as to why? Might it have something to do with the fact that it all of a sudden became politically expedient to do so? It looked like Biden was gonna mop the floor with him in the election, so he called out the goon squad to shut it down?

1 Like

Everything you need to know about this being a deep state Op against Trump is in changing the WB laws last monthā€¦

Impeaching Trump on second hand info from a planted CIA op would just prove everything Trump voters think about globalists and the swamp!

Biden did itā€¦ Why do so many dems love international corruption and want it ignored. The uranium queen.

Like this needed to happen for that to happen. Hes got you conditioned that nothing but his word and that of Fox is believable.

This DID NOT HAPPEN. Youā€™re just repeating a lie.

3 Likes

If he did something wrong, why did we wait 3 years to investigate it?

This is no different than everything he sold you guys on that he didnt do squat aboutā€¦the wall? He had all of Congress to get that passed for 2 years, then decided to make it a federal case AFTER they lost the Houseā€¦immigration reform? Sameā€¦the list goes on, but I would just be wasting my efforts because facts dont matter to you.

What does this have to do with the OPā€™s topic?

It was the war of ā€œI think itā€™s fine to own other peopleā€.

2 Likes

ā€œYes, I put the bumper sticker on my car. That doesnā€™t mean I support the message!ā€

4 Likes

No president should be referencing , repeating or joking about the term Civil War as some sort of self defense.

Itā€™s dangerous and irresponsible.

5 Likes