The President as a self made tax cheat

So to recap today;

• massive tax cheat
  • Eric and stormy
  • Forbes expose on Trump

And it’s only Tuesday

That explains the need for a rally in Mississippi.

This is turning out to be a pretty good infrastructure week. Not the best, but pretty good.

Still three whole business days to go, though. Can’t give up yet.

Thanks

hardest working baby he was in the coal mines 13 hours a shift.

Jesus ■■■■■■■ Christ this story is thorough and makes these schemes easy to understand

I just read the Forbes piece. Interesting.

Wait a minute - is someone suggesting Donald may have acquired and maintained wealth through less than moral means?

Certainly doesn’t jive with the image he presents as a tough but fair and totally above board businessman. Why would Donald cheat on his taxes? He loves America so much he would never deny it whatever required monies it was due.

I smell a fake news story!

1 Like

“By age 3, Trump was earning $200k a year from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by 8. Soon after he graduated from college, he was receiving $1 m a year from his father. The money increased to more than $5 m annually in his 40s.”

I look forward to the democratic house examining his tax returns

1 Like

This is definitely going to give them a leg up as to where to start

It’s like there was a reason he didn’t release them during the campaign. Crazy, I know. But, I’m starting to think that he might have something to hide in there.

He’s nothing like the people here that support him

I’ve always wondered about the money-worshipers and their allegiance to Trump - the ones who try to argue that his business acumen and wealth prove that he’s intelligent, resourceful and a good leader.

Why no worship of Michael Bloomberg or George Soros?

Both are genuinely self-made men, and both could buy Trump 10 times over.

3 Likes

Hilarious to look back at all the effort spent to come to believe that he’s a self-made man.

Turns out he’d be worth billions if he’d just shoved all that stuff into a CD at your local credit union.

The need to believe is strong in his supporters.

Not defending Trump, but fifty five percent inheritance tax is ■■■■■■■ robbery.

Agreed, but Fred lived until 94. Plenty of time to divest assets.

Oh, I hope so. That would mean Trump would be deposed under oath. It’ll be glorious.

Obama’s pastor said ■■■■■■■ america!!!

Regular joe fo sho.

Criticisms of trump=trump-hating rhetoric. Got it.