The Politics Forum and What Makes a Good Political Thread

That’s a given, She is suing them in civil court, If the DA had evidence that the charity was breaking the law, she would have filed charges in Criminal Court.

1 Like

How is a reference to a similar case, not on topic?

The third reference to a similar case. Not the same case.

Dude I dont give a flying ■■■■ about left vs right. My comments are meant for the good of the entire forum.

I want posters of all political persuasions here. I get that some moderation is needed but not to the extent if I give you some good natured ribbing I get banned.

If a bit more piss taking was allowed I guarantee all of us would be more congenial to each other. We are all grown ups we know where the line is.

Take a look at how me and Six take the piss out of each other.

I love a good political debate and want to see more of it on here. Quite honestly mate I think we both want the same thing for this forum.

1 Like

And while, we are discussing it. Are minor side discussions that do not derail a thread no longer allowed?

If I answered that I would be off topic too. Some fair better than others when it comes to posting off topic so I’ll pass.

Dude.

Honestly… the only thing I didn’t like you being a mod is that I couldn’t put you on ignore anymore.

Who ever came up with the idea the idea of making a dadaesque “slop” thread should be commended for pure genius.

Now I get to make a game as to how many posts before something ends up there.

My prediction is 200.

This turn in moderation isn’t working.

It is arbitrary.

It is micromanaging.

It isn’t working.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone knows what is or is not a troll thread anymore. I’m just keeping my mouth shut for the most part.

2 Likes

It was. You weren’t.

Maybe this isn’t the place for this, but you want honest debate?

How about “Lets discuss the AG ruling on the NRA”

Not “Now who here is willing to openly admit that AG in New York going after NRA is politically motivated?”

Essentially you have opened the discussion with something like “who is willing to admit my take on this issue is right”

It’s a challenge not an invitation to discuss.

By the way…thanks for bringing the avatar back. Its you man…

1 Like

It was 20 on the Biden Hurt God thread. How’d that go?

I lost.

Do you think they should?

Should two people arguing about a tangent be allowed to ruin the whole thread for everybody?

Should every thread be a Trump or Biden thread?

I bet you lose a lot more than you win.

I’ve only done it twice.

I am batting a .50

But really. It is genius.

Gives me a game.

2 Likes

Others say it is.

Banter and piss taking here has not been allowed for some time.

What I will give you credit for is giving posters a warning shot instead of just banning them or giving a time out.

That is a good use of mod notes. Everyone sees it and learns from it.

Trolling is defined in the TOS and in @GWH post, which is in this forum and linked to the top of fever dreams.

I know what the rules say.