The people kidnapped by the feds have been identified

Really? In that case you should have no problem coming up with a few names of goons who were kidnapped by the feds. I’ll wait.

Don’t you ever tire of getting burned by Breitbart? :laughing:

6 Likes

Don’t you ever get tired of being burned by my questions? :laughing:

You should have no problem coming up with a few names of goons who were kidnapped by the feds. I’ll wait.

hundreds of people arrested by the Fed.
you give us a list of like a dozen.

1 Like

You should have no problem coming up with a few names of goons who were kidnapped by the feds.

You can’t even give me one. :man_shrugging:

You should keep track of how often Breitbart lies to you. Pretty close to 100%.

You should keep track of how many times this question has been dodged. It’s not pretty close, it is exactly 100%

You should have no problem coming up with a few names of goons who were kidnapped by the feds. I’ll wait.

Well?

shouldn’t the government kept track of all the people they arrest?
no wonder so many children have gone missing in immigration custody.

For years I have been pointing out where and how Bretibart cherry picks the news. At least they are honest enough to link to the articles they massacre. And it usually seems that the poster that links to their article doesn’t take the time to read the source article. Oh, besides most of them complaining about the use of “fake news”.

1 Like

I have made zero accusations of such. That’s another absolute percentage. Zero.

It’s your thread and your OP that made the claims here. Why are you now asking everyone else to do your homework for you?

3 Likes

at lest they don’t post straight up antisemitic news articles anymore.

1 Like

Jacob Soboroff of NBC has done some pretty good reporting on what has happened at the border.
Kirstjen Nielsen never had a plan on how the separations should work. And how when congressional oversight started DHS leaders contemplated on destroying the existing incomplete list of parents and children who had been separated.

The claim was not that they were arrested. But they were kidnapped off the street. Stuffed into unmarked cars and taken who knows where? Taken away without charge. My question is: Who was? What are their names?

Like “AP”

Lost all their ad revenue.

They weren’t kidnapped, they were disappeared :smirk:

What did they publish here that was wrong? They mostly get it right. They’re not the NYTs or WashPo that will print anything.

2 Likes

Yeah. They have appropriated Floyd for their own purposes. As if the Feds were the ones behind what happened anyway.

Never did. That was fake news. It came from their including an article by a Jewish Israeli activist accusing some Jewish person of not supporting Israel. Lib media falsely said that this was anti Semitism.

1 Like