The people kidnapped by the feds have been identified

Oh, and guess what. Fake news. They were not actually kidnapped and carted off without charges. Come to find out, they were hauled off for committing crimes. Who knew? Well truth be told, I knew. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Not one single thing in this article actually supports your claims in the OP.

Also, the DOJ claimed that 200 people were arrested in my home state of Missouri (Kansas City) and were only off by 199 arrests. So color me skeptical of both Breitbart and the Trump DOJ when it comes to accuracy in their information.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/23/barr-claimed-200-fbi-arrests-kansas-city-we-just-saw-our-first/?outputType=amp

2 Likes

Not a single thing supports the idea that people were dragged off and kidnapped without charges either. Fake news 100 percent.

1 Like

I assume you can prove this definitive claim? Remember, evidence over emotion. Facts over feelings. You seem certain of your position. Is it just your gut feeling that we are going to discuss? Or do you have some evidence or reporting?

3 Likes

Why the hell would I believe a word of what CNN or some street goon says? Have they been able to give the names of any of their fellow goons who have been" kidnapped?" :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s a weird deflection. This is your thread. You wrote an OP with a declarative statement of, “The people kidnapped by the feds have been identified.” And then you linked to something that does no such thing. I pointed that out and now you’re flailing around. Quite strange man.

If you’re just giving a guess and saying your feelings are guiding you here, then say as much. It’s okay. Feelings matter.

4 Likes

I’m guessing you don’t approve? Somehow, some way, I will have to gather the strength to overcome the devastating fact that I have once again disappointed you. :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

Approval is irrelevant. So your guess is wrong. Sorry I’m more interested in facts than feelings. It seems to be bothersome. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You know what I detest about the Breitbarts of the world. This right here in the OP link:
" The following individuals were arrested in Portland (via KGW8):"

See that part there where it says “viaKGW8”? If you click it, it links to the actual real authentic article. Breitbart has nothing but staffers who sit in windowless cubicles, surfing through actual journalism, to repackage, cherry pick and steal to make into “content” for their trashy page.

But see, if you’re too cowardly to click and go to the actual source, Breitbart will place a protective diaper around one so one doesn’t have to see this from KGW8:
“Meanwhile, the Justice Department and Homeland Security Offices of Inspector General opened investigations into the conduct of federal officers during the protests following complaints from the public and Congress.”

6 Likes

Well bless yur heart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think so. They are not an approved DNC sanctioned sources?

Do you have the names of any of the kidnapped goons?

2 Likes

Thanks. I am blessed. And I thank God daily for how blessed I am and have been.

2 Likes

And the acting head of HS even admitted some of his officials in Portland did not behave properly because they “weren’t properly trained”.

Breitbart of course doesn’t include that little tidbit either.

Hint to the OPer…there were more than 18 people who were “detained” by the Feds up in Portland.

3 Likes

dont anyone go and be cowardly in this thread now

of course it’s fake news. this is the currency of the fake ass press

You always omit the part of my post that gives you the pertinent information.

Why is that?

2 Likes

“acting”

Good Lord this administration.

1 Like

Good reply. :+1:

1 Like

Hint to REplier…How many goons were kidnapped by the feds? I only need about 4 or 5 names.

1 Like

No you need to know that as usual, you drew a false conclusion from even the biased cherry-picked information from your source.

4 Likes

I already answered this question twice. Just because I didn’t quote everything does not mean I didn’t read everything. I am not obligated to respond to or offer a retort to every word that is written. And it’s not just you. I carefully select what I want to address from cons and libs. That’s my style. But I do read and respect your entire opinion. :slightly_smiling_face: