The panic, the fear and even desperation has set in

The confidence level of Trump Supporters is out over the tips of their ski’s there Conan. Not just with Trump support, but in rhetorical tough talk, threats, and the like. It’s just not as becoming as you (collective) used to think it was. :grin:

Desperate to the point of rationalizing Biden’s racism.

3 Likes

Depends on how likely you think an NFL place kicker is to miss two twenty five yard field goals in a row.

1 Like

They’re throwing a fit before they even lose.

Totally unlike 2012.

2 Likes

You guys have been throwing a fit ever since winning in 2016z

1 Like

This thread is the panic. It’s like yelling “red wave” in 2018.

3 Likes

“Blue wave” in 2016.

2 Likes

qtf

Unfortunately, as we get closer to the election, Trumps numbers will rebound(they always do) and his supporters will start gloating, and they will become insufferable.

A lot of VPN’s and public proxies have been needlessly banned over y’all’s little stalker.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. I lurked for a long time before I posted. You do get to ‘know’ someone when you’re just observing.

2 Likes

No reason for Trump’s supporters to panic at this point. He’s polling about 5% below what he needs to win the election and that 5% is recapturable.

No reason for Democrats to panic either: there are enough headwinds facing Trump: economic uncertainty; the unpopularity of core positions on healthcare and guns to enable the Democrats to block that 5% gain.

Mainly at this point it comes down to ground game – registration and getting the vote out.

No prudent person would predict the outcome this far out.

And then he took this picture. Pure love there.

The%20Donald%20At%20Lunch

3 Likes

Do you like him as a person?

No…he’s better then me at setting libs up for failure. And I hate that.

1 Like

IMHO this election will be determined by turnout. I have listened to a few Latino and Black group leaders who said that their folks are fired up to get out the vote. They are predicting that the minority voter turnout will be at or exceed Obama numbers. If that happens I believe that Trump will be toast.

Funny line. But to be serious, Conan, I’ve followed your posts for a while and even enjoyed some of our repartee. But it’s rare I get a chance to hear from a Trump supporter, policy not withstanding, what are the personal characteristics Trump possess that you admire. A genuine question.

Hillary during the 2016 campaign ended up neglecting MI and WI. Trump ended up winning PA, MI and WI during the 2016 election by less than one percentage point. During the midterms last year, Democrats won all of the Senate and Governor races from PA, MI and WI. Trump hasn’t really done anything since the midterms last year to move to the center. The Democratic Convention is going to be held in WI next year. I very much doubt that Trump will win PA, MI and WI again.

1 Like

The entire OP reeks of panic, fear and desperation lol.

6 Likes

Like the freedom caucus?

1 Like