The panic, the fear and even desperation has set in

I’m concerned at all the concern Trump worshippers have towards Libzes.

Libzes didn’t have all this concern towards Loyalists when there was all this seething anger and hatred toward everything Obama did.

2 Likes

Polls were on your side last time too. How did that work out for you? :rofl:

2 Likes

Care to cite any statements or assessments from the Democratic side… or do you just want to offer your unsupported opinions?

desperate OP sounds desparate.

2 Likes

Ha. Your clearly triggered. Drink your own tears lib and eat your peas.

1 Like

A legal process investigating Trump is called a “coup”.
Yet an attempt to violently install Guaido over the elected Madaduro in Venezuela is called “legitimate”.

Conservatives are funny.

3 Likes

Because Trump is dangerous. That’s why.

Same unsupported opinions that had me predict blue wall come crumbling down around you all…and why before Trump even announced his presidency.

If you are so confident, why bait lowly libs in such a way? Conflict?

I thirst for the destruction of Trump’s Administration and all he holds dear :grin:

4 Likes

Have a Rondo - the thirst crusher!

Well, that is the game people play around here, right? Bait the opposition and then report it in the hope of getting someone banned by the mods. Just like my response which mysteriously disappeared for some reason despite the fact I don’t think saying Donald Trump is worthy of contempt violates the TOS. Nor should questioning those who continue to support him.

But hey, this stopped being an actual political discussion forum some time ago. Those of us who are left know what it is now.

9 Likes

You have a near Donald Trump-Like faith in your retroactive judgments… but your asking others to accept your prescience on faith might be a bridge too far.

Again… where is the evidence of “fear and even desperation”? I await the opportunity to acknowledge your superior insights… but will only do so when you can provide some documentation beyond your own claims.

2 Likes

Trump winning trade policies:

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1162330733580574721?s=20

Helloooo…Hellooo…Helloo…Hello!

Really?

I reported one post in last month…and that was to remind a mod that he missed a post. Prior to that was July 8th…and that was basically permission to kick the…well lets not go there. Permission denied was final outcome.

But what I find really funny…oh you’re going to love this. You guys report my posts and mods go back as to why I responded in such a manner. Guess what. They find the roots of the problem.

So in effect…you’re reporting on your own. :rofl:

1 Like

There is only fear and desperation on one side…Based on one outcome. That side has everything to lose from a personal point of view.

1 Like

Evidence is all over, the media, behavior, libs tactics, this forum, print etc.

You guys are in full blown panic mod…and you’re only digging yourselves deeper and deeper.

I most admit…it’s kind of comical watching thou. So please don’t stop.

2 Likes

I don’t want a Democrat to win the next election. I want a Republican who isn’t an ■■■■■■■ to win.

In other words… you have nothing specific to back up your claims. Thanks for confirming my supposition.

When you want to talk about visible events in the political world, let me know.

1 Like

Such as?