The Panic Phase, Pain Phase and the reopening

It’s an interesting and predictable spin. Blame the book author for the words and not the person who said them.

Yes, yes it is. I ignore it usually.

Kudos.

Others don’t.

Racist, bigot, homophobe, didn’t build that, kill kids, Bible clinger…

After a while it just turns into background libish.

4 Likes

So you’ll vote Democrat for what Kushner ALLEGEDLY did, but ignore what Hunter Biden ALLEGEDLY did that also profited his dad?? Interesting… :thinking:

He vast majority of NYers voted for liberal rule and have rejected Trump’s presidency. Trump let them have what they voted for as a state in dealing with the outbreak, but was ready to help, if asked. That is decentralisation of power away from federal government. If their preferred management failed them, they can take responsibility for their poor choice of politicians and vote them out next time.

Red states aren’t complaining about being given more responsibility. It’s the states that made poor decisions who are trying to blame someone else for their unpopular outcomes.

1 Like

Provide an authentic tape of Hunter Biden admitting what you think he did (we have Jred on tape saying what he did) and then you might have an apples to apples comparison.

1 Like

Actually not my intent to imply that, but it could be argued that if these tapes had hit in the earlier days of the pandemic it could have been a much more explosive scandal - perhaps changing the course of things. As it stands now, people are already entrenched and it’s probably not going sway anybody one way or another.

Horse Hockey. The evidence against Hunter Biden is overwhelming even without the lap top. The evidence against his dad IS on tape and it hasn’t mattered to his supporters at all. I won’t even bother asking any questions about the Bidens because as with the Clintons crimes, it’s being ignored.

Yup.

Now, just imagine if you can. Donald Trump sitting in the Oval Office, the next time America faces a crisis. Imagine him being in charge when your jobs and savings are at stake. Is this who you want to lead us in an emergency? Someone thin skinned and quick to anger who’d likely be on Twitter attacking reporters or bringing the whole regulatory system down on his critics when he should be focused on fixing what’s wrong? Would he even know what to do?

The only “overwhelming evidence” is that it was likely made up and had its source in this:

Even FoxNews’ news division wasn’t having any of it.

You are free, of course, to believe Jared Kushner was lying to Bob Woodward.

1 Like

Trumpists got fooled by a computer program.

These idiots shouldn’t be allowed near the throttle of a Briggs and Stratton minibike let alone the levers of government.

2 Likes

After tomorrow, it won’t matter, unless Biden wins. Then maybe the Republicans will spend the next three years in endless investigations leading up to a false impeachment of Biden in 2023. Of course, that assumes Harris won’t carry out a coup, I mean invoke the 25th amendment and have him removed because he’s senile.

No, when Trump wins we’ll let Joe skate away scott free like we did with Hillary and just be glad to watch Lib heads explode for 4 more years…

I am not voting for Hunter Biden…And as of right now…Hunter Biden does not have the position of advisor to the PResident…So Forgive me if I don’t follow your logic…the President’s son in law has made some pretty bone headed decisions in my opinion. I could care less what Hunter Biden did at this point. If at some time he becomes and advisor to his father with security clearance, I might give pause in voting for Joe Biden a second time.
Happy???

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Now, just imagine if you can. Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office, the next time America faces a crisis. Imagine him being in charge when your jobs and savings are at stake. Is this who you want to lead us in an emergency? Someone thin skinned and quick to anger who’d likely be hiding in a basement or bringing the whole intelligence aparatus to bear on his critics when he should be focused on fixing what’s wrong? Would he even know what to do?