The Panic Phase, Pain Phase and the reopening

Bob Wooward should be ashamed. What a bunch of trash…to sell books and make money. My gosh…and then there’s those that eat this crap and regurgibleet it. Grow up people. GROW UP! Why do I have to constantly hear the whine of adult children here in Hannity Land?

After the election, the whine will become THE WHINE! Biden is going to lose. Now that’s the truth and I already know…YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Comments like these continue to give credence to this report.

"Our doctors get more money if someone dies from Covid. You know that, right? I mean our doctors are very smart people. So what they do is they say ‘I’m sorry but everybody dies of Covid,’ " Trump said, without citing any evidence, at a rally in Waterford Township, Michigan.

This is absolutely infuriating. I’ve seen patients I’ve known for years die of COVID despite incredible efforts by everyone in their care. I’ve seen doctors and medical staff in horrible states both physically and mentally while caring for those on the long downward spiral. I’ve seen doctors and medical staff contract COVID while caring for others. I spent the first three months of this isolated from my family so that I could continue to work and decrease the risk to them and others.

I have never been asked to change a diagnosis or heard of anyone anywhere doing something similar to “get more money.” If they did, we’d all know about it in these hyper-aware times. I’ve never seen or heard of anyone stating some silver lining from COVID deaths being more money to them. It’s disgusting that a guy so enamored with money and profit is using the made up profiteering of doctors to justify his own shortcomings.

5 Likes

Setting aside our political differences…thank you so much for all that you have done, are doing and will do…in aggressively fighting this pandemic. Thank you my friend and I’m sure that I’m actually ignorant to how tough it’s been but please accept my simple thank you…because…it’s totally sincere.

2 Likes

I appreciate that. I signed up for this. I don’t consider myself a hero, just someone doing their job in a different environment than typical. That being said, it makes me angry when someone accuses me or my coworkers of profiting off of someone’s death and especially somehow being “OK” with that death because there is more money involved. Yes, doctors are paid to take care of the sick and dying (also some preventative medicine), so the cynic will say we “profit” off of death. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard that argument. It’s a little different when it comes from the president of the United States during a pandemic. Some will listen to him and make our jobs even more difficult with the scrutiny that will come.

Doctors and medical staff aren’t perfect, but we don’t go to work hoping people will die because it means more money.

6 Likes

Jared Kushner, literally on tape, telling you what why and how he did it.

Over a decade how many times have I heard “Never let a crisis go to waste” used pejoratively without evidence? Now here it undeniably is. For all to see.

“but but democrats”

1 Like

What a rotten little snot Kushner is.

1 Like

I have no doubt that they do.
The fact that you don’t believe the left want to make anyone with an R behind their name look bad is funny.
Heck the proof is look how the left has used the virus as a political weapon.
We also have the evidence of the left dragging dead bodies through the street every time there is a mass shooting.
Not to mention how the left used the deaths of our soldiers under Bush.

3 Likes

Again, blaming Covid on Trump is Biden’s entire election strategy.

And lets all pretend there aren’t tons of rabid democrats out their cheering for higher death counts, just like they did for Iraq, because they hope it will unseat an incumbent Republican. We see you.

3 Likes

…but China. One could say, the “but” stops there. :sunglasses:

Name them.

2 Likes

Why is it so difficult for you guys to not believe that us on the left are pure evil. We don’t cheer death.
This is a horrible situation we are all in. This is not political. And I condemn anyone who tries to make it so. Kudos to those doing their best to help. And shame on those who are not.

7 Likes

Again, this really loses it’s effect when Jared is on tape saying he wants you to do this.

2 Likes

I saw this earlier today. It so angered me I had to get out of the house. So I went and voted… Pulled a D lever for the first time. Things like this and what Kushner allegedly did are why I voted for Biden.

9 Likes

One has to keep in mind that Jared and his wife are liberals who nevertheless love and respect Trump. Their descriptions of events will necessarily be from a liberal perspective

One could describe a case of surgery as a methodically slicing someone open and removing parts of their organs or, as delicately and carefully removing a lethal cancer from someone’s body. One sounds callous, the other kind.
Jared’s description of what happened is one liberal insider’s interpretation. The constitutionalist insider’s perspective may also fit the facts and make reasonable sense to the outsider.

Some do. Not all. Not most. Who has said that all do?

Ah so it’s his fault.

Got it.

Not everyone gets their news from globalust controlled news sources. So, no, we wouldn’t all know about it

40 years of being told that those that believe differently from you aren’t just wrong but evil is very hard to combat.

But we know Libs are evil.

Conservatives are supposed to be much better…why would one wish to benchmark oneself against evil people and say “look they’re doing it too”?

1 Like