The Panic Phase, Pain Phase and the reopening

Woodward sat on that interview for six months? Is that correct?

1 Like

This :arrow_up:

Everything is open here.

Business is down.

Why?

Just more confirmation of what Olivia Troye is saying about the task force. Everything was considered with how it would impact the election.

I agree, the hundreds of billions we spend on the CDC, NIH and HHS in general were clearly some kind of elaborate prank never meant to be used.

2 Likes

Waste of money.

The last time we had one this bad Woodrow Wilson was still president soooo

Yes, that is what you’re advocating that we waste the money and nothing when the thing they’re designed for happens.

Projection.

“Look, I really do believe that he’s passed the competency test on the execution. I think that — you know, Kayleigh actually said a great thing to him at the Oval Office. She said, ‘Look, politically, do you think we were better off the other way, where things were humming, or this way?’ And she said, ‘You know, in some ways, it’s better this way, because before, people took for granted how great you were with the economy.’” - The Kush.

2 Likes

Silver linings, ya know

1 Like

Never let a crisis go to waste miss the opportunity to blatantly manipulate a crisis and then brag about it to Bob Woodward like a B-movie villain.

2 Likes

They can’t SHOW you that it was a waste of money if they USE it when you need it.

1 Like

Well surely, you can point me to a statute or existing policy that they would be doing contact tracing and testing in a pandemic?

Yeah, democrats didn’t politicize this at all, it’s not like criticizing how Trump handled it is pretty much the entirety of Biden’s campaign.

3 Likes

Not only that, the 1918 flu symptoms started extremely fast. You could be exposed in the morning and struggling at night.

I know this is done a lot but imagine if a dem president/ advisors was talking about red states like that. There would be so much rightful outrage.

1 Like

They should not have had a plan. They should have plowed through the pandemic like the Obama Administration did the Swine pandemic. Leftists love that, as long as they don’t politic along the way, they are good to go.

About 12,500 deaths from Swine Flu.

So far 230,000+ deaths from COVID-19 and the deaths aren’t over yet.

Trump failed this country and was/is more concerned about his reelection and the status of the DOW over American lives.
.WW, PSHS

2 Likes

Thank the Lord it wasn’t the China Virus under the Obama Administration. VP Joe would have been hiding under the bed.

1 Like