The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Enjoy the conversation with yourself :blush:

https://thehill.com/homenews/race-politics/4315607-2024-parties-should-prioritize-black-men/

Advocates say candidates need to prioritize Black men in 2024

Matters to somebody

1 Like

Look where our favorite candidate was yesterday.

At the border.

Lol look at you ignoring November election Day 2023 and the GOP meltdown because of their massive losses.

But you’ll always have that nyt siena poll. Which happened before the only polling that matters.

Post some more articles discussing that poll.

Please don’t stop.

2 Likes

We’ll see. :ok_hand:t4:

This thread and the one where libs worship the government wholesale are the most viewed threads in the forum’s history, by far.

Trump is your drug, you bunch of addicts. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, clearly, I’m not going to get an enjoyable conversation out if you.

1 Like

How funny you sound like Trump. “Our favorite candidate”. I know, he is now your favorite candidate. I do wonder when you will turn? My guess is that it won’t be too far off in the future.

Way to ignore the border.

That is how you lose elections.

Feds have one job…

Opinions are not burgers. Trump victory appears inevitable to me.

…and Joe…who broke our laws by taking them as a Senator…having them for decades…in multiple locations around the country…but the blatant two-tier system of justice at play in our nation concludes…NOTHING wrong.

1 Like

Dude…look in the mirror and check out the Brandonite looking back. Then consider your complicitness in our southern border invasion when Brandon told you ahead of time what he’d do. Now…name one thing Trump did that can even remotely compare to the damage done by Brandon and Brandonites. You’re regurgibleating sheoplized nonsense.

1 Like

He did give us that fun tag line.

Let’s Go Brandon!

1 Like

Survey says!!

Intent is the key.

You know this.

Yeah…Comey showed the nation that when he let Hillary off cuz she was too stupid to know she broke the law…never mentioning the dossier she funded, that he then used to dupe FISA judges to secure a search warrant on his buddy Brennan’s CIA operative .so he could then spy on the Trump campaign…while his top agents said in emails they’re going to interfere in the election but no one to this date has been held accountable under our two-tier system of justice…that’s the “intent”…amirite?

Oh…sorry…you already know this.

2 Likes

Don Jr got off for the same reason. Intent.

The creation of the Steele Dossier is not a crime. I am not sure why people pretend that it is. Plus there is no evidence that anyone in the Clinton Campaign were the ones who gave it to the FBI. There is evidence that it was Lindsey Graham though.

That is a very wild interpretation.

Yeah… I know the funhouse mirror version also.

…and once again…here you are…making up excuses. Run along…

2 Likes

You want what is more than what the law says.

1 Like

Now…freeze…and apply that mindset to our southern border.

1 Like

Wait… what?

1 Like