The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

Is Nevada having Primaries today? :thinking:

1 Like

Nor is he worse than Hitler or committing treason with Putin or any of the other nonsense Democrats have been pushing since 2015. That doesn’t work any more. Democrats have gone to that well too many times. It has dried up.

4 Likes

Democrats look at that picture and see the flames of hell.

1 Like

People have made up their minds about Trump.

Democrats see that picture and think the cult is at it again.

Those voting FOR him have. But we keep on hearing of those the Dems thought they owned also making up their own minds to vote for Trump

1 Like

Look around you.

1 Like

If Democrats look at half the country and see a cult, what do you think that half of the country thinks when they see Biden?

2 Likes

Not all that vote for him are in the cult. Its the hardcore base.

1 Like

What I am hearing is that the Trump base remains at about 24% of voters. And I also see polls that put his average for Independent Voters at 32%. And if he doesn’t have at least 40% of Independent Voters he is toast in the general. IMHO the RCP average is about to take a big fall as he is convicted in more court cases.

Admission of election fraud via the court.

Cowards path power.

We are a representative Republic.

2 Likes

trump says at a campaign rally recently touting his smart gene because he is related to an MIT professor.

“We’re like racehorses, too. You know, the fast ones produce the fast ones, and the slow ones — doesn’t work out so well.”

one the most expensive horses well bred (16,000,000) thoroughbred ever sold at open auction named “The Green Monkey” was slower than molasses.

Allan

How is that “election fraud”?

Socially retarded libs see that pic and get pissed that they can’t date Trump. :rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

and normal people look at that picture and know it’s fake and means nothing.

3 Likes

How many fingers does he have in that picture?

If only you people could be normal. :rofl:

2 Likes

I looked and I don’t see anyone lower than Giuliani and Santos. Ok Boebert. And Greene. Matt Gaetz. Stepanik, of course. And Lake.