The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

He announced over two months ago and gave one speech. How exactly is he acting more presidential?

If you have to ask, then it proves he hasn’t handed you the evidence to say he’s not. See how that works?

1 Like

I’m asking YOU, the person who made the claim.

Then the same applies to me. He hasn’t gone on one of his rampages that the MSM can use against him and that is what his daughter suggested many years ago.

1 Like

He goes on rampages almost every single day on Truth Social!

No kidding. His teeth are frightening when he’s doing those rants.

When we see shortages persist on so many consumer necessities like eggs, formula, children medicine, and even recycled paper then it isn’t a bad strategy.

Biden has become synonymous with shortages and inflation.

Isn’t time enough to get to all the lies and cheating.

Concern for Trump success duly noted.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know.

Now you do. :+1:t2:

Not true at all.

Trump uses Brandon as his rhetorical punching bag.

Calling it rampages avoids actual discussion.

It’s that bad for Sloppy Joe.

1 Like

I heard your take but I’m not a “truth social”, Twitter, Facebook or any other social media type of guy. Hannity Land is it for me and as long as you’re here, there’s no need. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1: :facepunch:

1 Like

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109773580905054096

Last Truth from 45.

1 Like

Only among people who apparently have no idea that Biden has no control over any of those things.

2 Likes

Biden’s failed strategies, policies and scandal concerns seemingly are mounting almost daily. As such, I imagine most of the rehashing like last night in NH and SC will be primarily focused on #46’s miscues.

1 Like

This is a key point. Both parties have a “this is how it should be” platform rather than “this is how it is”. Both of the competing ideologies are utopian in their own way. The Founders accepted human nature and embraced individual liberty as the best condition for societal growth. That’s what made America great and it is overreaching busybody legislation that has brought us low.

2 Likes

He still makes mention of election fraud on Truth Social. I don’t think that’s going to go away. A minority of his voters actually give a ■■■■ about that. Most of us look past that towards the less petty things, like fair trade agreements, allies paying their fair share, no new wars, a secure border, strong domestic manufacturing, etc…

We had all that. No reason to pretend like we’re better off on the current swirl. I see no reason to vote for anyone with a lesser record. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Where it comes into play is…this next election. Requiring someone to vote in person should not be asking too much…unless you’re out of the country or an approved medical reason…unless the state’s legislation says otherwise. That said, regarding our national concerns and let’s get on with it…I agree…everyday.

3 Likes

If I have to prove my eligibility to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights, it’s only fair that others be required to do the same for their right to vote (which took what, 6 amendments to finally get right?).

3 Likes

We do call him puppet for a reason.

His policies put us in an inflation cycle. All the Dems own it.

Most stupid was energy policy.

1 Like

The inflation cycle is world wide.