The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

BREAKING: Clinton-Appointed Judge DISMISSES Trump Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton and FBI Crooks Who Manufactured Russia Collusion Hoax — Then Threatens Trump Attorneys

Now ask yourself…why did he not recuse himself? Hmmmmmmmmmmm… :ok_hand:

1 Like

You should read the order. Which part do you disagree with?

Their sole argument was the appointment. :joy:

Did a certain special master judge recuse herself?

Do you think Judges and Justices that were appointed by Trump should recuse themselves from any case involving Trump or is that different?

Interesting that you leave off that he was confirmed in a Republican majority Senate in 1997.

WW

1 Like

It’s always rifferent

1 Like

“Some day, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But uh, until that day – accept this justice as a gift on my daughter’s wedding day.”

:wink:

2 Likes

This whole ‘__________ appointed judge automatically means bias’ stuff is just stupid

Scoob?

1 Like

Back in those days the Senate approved almost everyone a president nominated. Didn’t matter what side they were on.

1 Like

Any and all judges should examine the cases before them and recuse themselves to not even slightly give the impression of malfeasance.

1 Like

you mean like clarence thomas whos wife played a key role in stop the steal???

Where was this rhetoric when the judge who appointed the special master didn’t reccuse herself

Still rifferent?

so being appointed by a democratic president 25 years ago means your biased? thats not how it works

Yes different.

A Judge hearing a case for the President that life-time appointed her has no need to recuse herself. She should be able to liquidate the debt.

WW

1 Like

It’s a ridiculous standard. Appointment should never be the sole reason.

Now look at the posts from you all on the left and I rest my case. What I said applies to both sides.

You said nothing of this about the judge who appointed the special master.

You can play pretend all you want

If I didn’t, it may be due to the malfeasance applied by the FBI in how and who they got permission from to raid Mar-a-lago? Who was the magistrate? Did he ever donate to the Democrat party? Did it give the impression of bias in anyway? This should apply to both sides…evenly but it can not be a one-way street of corruption.

1 Like

Rationalize as much as you want in as many words as you want.

Uh, huh…and when spanked with the truth…

Your reasoning isn’t true or false it’s just your reasoning

I know that the need to revert to spanking and tail chasing is automatic when something becomes obvious to you but may be admit that recusal enters your vocabulary only when it comes to those who did your side wrong. Or don’t.