The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

…along with the ignorance of those who chewed that cud for years.
cud
[kəd]
NOUN
partly digested food returned from the first stomach of ruminants to the mouth for further chewing.

Webster called me and he’s going to add regurgitate/regurgibleating to this definition. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

I would not say Durham is a hack but I understand concerns that a Trump appointee was tasked with investigating Trump.

Lets be honest, there is no way you would accept anyone nominate by Biden or close ties to Biden would be an acceptable choice to investigate Biden for lets say money laundering or taking money from foreign governments.

I have not yet read Durhams report but I would like to think he did a thorough and honest job.

And then there were the mueller democrat lawyers. Those were a problem but i think it’s important to ignore that Durham is a Republican lawyer. Very important.

I don’t mean @STODR is ignoring that fact.

Just saying in general that doesn’t seem a point of consternation for some reason ……

Another lie

1 Like

What did Trump appoint Durham to?

1 Like

He exonerated Trump. He wasn’t a hack until then.

3 Likes

As was inevitable, those who accepted Trump’s collusion based on the dossier aren’t going to give this up for any reason. It’s going to make it a near impossible sell for them to people who are not already convinced Trump is the devil.

2 Likes

not a single conviction.

Allan

Nor were mueller lawyers. Until the joined the team.

its like the trump campaign meeting with the russians to get dirt on hillary in the 2016 election went straight down the memory hole.

never happen according to big brother.

Allan

There ya go Allen … Can’t refute the findings so attack the messenger. :wink: :+1:

1 Like

You are confusing nominated with appointed. Trump never appointed him to any position. He was appointed through Senate confirmation.

And your standard is unattainable. Everybody with Durham’s standing has close political ties.

But I appreciate your assessment. He most certainly is not a political hack.

That ride on the right looks way too expensive to maintain, but that red car looks nice.

Conviction for what?

Keep regurgibleating Mr. Sheople. When you explore that sheople food, you’ll know that it was a female Russian lawyer named Natalia Veselnitskaya and that it was a coordinated effort by the FBI and Hillary Clinton to frame Trump Jr. Now here you are…right on time regurgibleating their nonsense. Be proud and say…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes you are right I got the words mixed up but sti nominated.

Dick was a big help to Bill Clinton. Are you not aware ?

1 Like

I also cite to things that happened 30 years ago to suggest continuing relevance of a political operative. Works half the time every time

Morris supported Trump"s win in 2016 too…

And Morris said that a ham sandwich could beat Obama in 2012. Which pretty much ended his screen time at Fox News.