The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

It could be even funnier that the current sitting President may very well had been engaging in corruption and payoffs enriching himself and family members selling access going back to his Vice- Presidency.
But let’s not rush to judgement :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Imaging concerning yourself with “corruption and payoffs enriching yourself and family members” after ignoring all of that about the Trump family.

1 Like

They (c) absolutely don’t care about corruption when it is a D involved.

1 Like

I would absolutely care if Biden was engaged in corruption and payoffs. Is there evidence of that somewhere because that should be a criminal case?

Provide me some evidence that Biden himself is corrupt and has been breaking the law while in office as President and I will care.

As far as I can tell there are a lot of conspiracy theories and that soon witnesses and Hunter’s laptop will revile all. So far I can not find any credible evidence except that we should all be aware that it has been happening for years. So we shall wait and see.

Even Elon Musk predicting President Trump will now be re-elected in a landslide…

3 Likes

When was that? Trump wasn’t on the take. The leftist are. I get the feeling the opponents of Trump are AI.

1 Like

Don’t you get it, how the Chinese aim to destroy the USA economy while they still have time with the Biden Administration remaining in power? Deflection to Trump being arrested still does not stop Biden burning through the American financial system…

2 Likes

I have been dealing with the Chinese on high technology from a short while after Mao died. And that also means that I had to work closely with our Government on that partnership. I can not talk about details other to say that our Government has always been aware of how China works and what they want to achieve. And I can tell you that in many ways they are predictable and we have a lot of control of what they can do. And them having a “aim” does not mean that they have or will have the means.

1 Like

Interesting.

1 Like

So when the US economy still exists and is functioning after the next election will you admit you were wrong?

2 Likes

You bet I do. Bigly.

2 Likes

Yikes…“Exists” is such a low bar yet seemingly still good enough for you and many Dems now. My viewpoint is shared by many in having serious reservations about how inept of an administration led by the feckless Biden has put the USA in a downward spiral spearheaded by policy moves on several fronts.

1 Like

Yes. Because there are so many voters out there just looking for a reason to support Trump.

Who are the alternatives?
DeSantis? I say he won’t run (this time). Why should he? Put his family and himself through that meat grinder?
Hayley?
Vivek?
Who will oppose J’Biden?
Williamson? :crazy_face:
Bernie?

The EOs the J’Biden clown ■■■■ show issued in his first days as POTUS initiated a downward slide of domestic energy policy and economic stability. The Covid mandates became a free for all. Inflation began its upward trend. The Afghan horror show was center stage for the world to see. The ChiComs started threatening Taiwan and they fly spy ballon’s over US Nuke sites coast to coast? Putin began a military build up at the Ukrainian border that went ignored and to date, an estimated 5 million perhaps more, illegal invaders have entered this country a vast majority being supported by the American taxpayers. In two years the Dimbulbcrats led by Ol Folksy Joe have spent us into oblivion.
Would Trump’s reelection have impacted America differently?
I say yes.

2 Likes

I dunno. Right now it’s a 3m dollar payment to his family after he left office from a ccp connected company. That looks pretty bad. Not sure what details will come about but that’s not great. Like at all

DeSantis is running.

1 Like