The Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread

That’s the spirit…chin up son :fist:

How? Everyone knows libs can’t meme.

“Make money”? Oh no. We don’t have to “make” anything. All we have to do is wait.

So you agree? Russia never colluded with the Trump campaign?

I understand why you would feel this way…it’s ok

Yes, that is something that is said here.

It’s science.

Absolutely. Once he starts bombing brown people, my life becomes more profitable. Thank you in advance for supporting war. :hugs:

1 Like

The GOP didn’t embrace Trump in 2016. The question is if the base would embrace Trump again. Personally, I would look for someone with similar policies but with a less volatile personality. But that doesn’t necessarily hold for the rest of the base.
And Trump is at an age where age matters…at least he will be n four years.

1 Like

Look at what you had to do to that picture to make it work. Is that Iverson?

I’m sure it is…I’m sure it is…

1 Like

Seriously though why wouldn’t you be? Joe Biden is not going to serioisly affect your life in Texas. You got your Supremes ensuring your 2nd amendment rights are secure. Only major difference for you is that you’ll now also likely be able to legally consume Cannabis in the foreseeable future.

Yep and iconic photo at the expense of my Lakers.

Happen just after nailing a 3 in Lues face

The only difference is I’m going to get paid.

That’s some good soup. I always wonder when you guys try to rewrite history what do you use to start you off

Libs demanded a recount because they were bitter he lost not because of Russian collusion or interference. They lost because we the left still think we are better and know more. We are wrong.

Trump never seriously affected your life either. :wink:

1 Like

Democrats big selling point for three years was a fake collusion. They won this election on a fake claim that Trump was responsible for a world wide pandemic. They have no mandate to do anything.

1 Like

I have seen no evidence of it. So, no.

That meme is great. It pretty much sums up this election. It is much deeper than most memes we see on here.

Very Critical Justice. Very Nietzsche.

No they didn’t. You guys still don’t get it.

One party rule always sucks…

Mándate! Lol.