The Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread

Either way, I wouldn’t count on the runoff to be a guarantee for the right. Those seats will decide the senate majority.

I disagree to the extent that i don’t know when was the last close special elections that dems won

Dems don’t show up for them.

Hadn’t considered that possibility, good question.

It didn’t happen because the Dems didn’t think it happened. They can control reality, you know? Some superpower.

And I assure you, the BAF and other complexes work to together to express a gene that is wrapped around histones or otherwise controlled through methylation or other means.

If Georgia has enough votes for Biden, it has enough votes for the Senate, right?

1 Like

Sorry not sure what you mean

Also thank you for controlling my stupid. Lol i mean that

I also don’t buy into the story about lady giving birth to Big Foot’s baby because some rando sent in a letter to a waco website. Do you?

Okay, NOW that Biochem lecture is done for today, I can focus on the arguments at hand here.

You said dems don’t show up for runoffs, but this particular runoff would possibly tilt the Senate blue if the same amount of votes were cast. This would be the last chance for dems to claim a blue wave, and would give them control of both houses plus the white house.

Seems pretty damn important to me.

1 Like

Oh the campaign to get out the vote will be insane but history generally bears out that dems don’t show up. I am just talking about probabilities

While you are trying to also prove his claim as false I demand you also prove to me a lady in Washington did not in fact give birth to Big Foot’s baby. If you can’t then obviously it is true.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

2 Likes

So it’s possible that Trump could be running against Harris in 2024. That would be hilarious. lol

2 Likes

Not sure I believe that. I bet there were some Biden voters who also voted for the 2 Republicans for Senate.

That they called it?

It did?

No the report that Trump has said he will admit defeat after talking to his advisors.

1 Like

And he’d run on Biden not having taken the Coronavirus seriously enough.

Doubtful. He’d be running against Harris, and that’s all the baggage needed. lol

IDK about that report, but I think he’ll give up pretty soon. He doesn’t have the attention span to stick with it, plus the humiliation will get to him.