The NFL doesn't know when to quit. I'm done

I did. Well , i watched the second half.

To me it looks like they’re trying to normalize disrespecting Americas National Anthem.

Did the NFL sell out the American people for Globalization?

Can’t have Globalization with countries cling to their culture and history so tear it down!

If they had anything on the field or in the endzone, I didn’t notice it. But then again, I didn’t look for it. I just watched the game as usual.

What this doesn’t tell you though is that no other show Thursday night had more than 4 million viewers and this is this game had the 2nd highest viewership of anything on TV since February.

It was also in direct competition with an NBA and NHL playoff games, two things that the NFL is not ever usually in competition with.

Its also a presidential election year and just like 2016 it was shown with data and ratings go back every presidential election year that ratings dip pre election and then go back up after the election. It happened in 2016 and every prior election year as well. People are distracted by politics and don’t watch as much football.

I’ll blame that on Chris Collingsworth :wink:
He’s terrible.

Only to you and your ilk gooddad :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not yet. Lol. Keep on trying.

NFL still the ad men’s go to product.

Allan

Now there’s a guy …

Which has nothing to do with the current stupidity they have shown. Purposely alienating your fan base is one of the worst decisions any organization can make. They will be fine. But not nearly as fine as they would be if they were not going in your face political.

Not doing too great

They’re going to bleed viewers, the only question is how many, when it will stop, and when the NFL will begin to care.

I’m sick of the politics injected into EVERYTHING!
I agree with this sentiment:

I wonder what kind of business they are in :thinking:

I’m tired of social messages.

But I don’t understand why some treat the National Anthem as if it’s a prayer to a deity of choice. Maybe the Stars and Stripes & the National Anthem are you guys’ deities of choice, but they aren’t mine.

I want the days of quietly taking a knee or staying behind in the locker room back.

1 Like

In direct competition with the NBA and NHL playoff games going on that night. Of course they are going to lose some viewers and some sports fans prefer those sports or would rather watch playoff games that matter. In every other year the NBA and NHL aren’t even playing right now let alone going up against the NFL with playoff games.

Also your article points out that ratings in the early game between the Bucs and Saints were up a lot from last year.

Its all about matchups and competition on TV.

I want the days of crybaby, over privileged athletes not whining to be back.

Way to early to write off the NFL after one week.

A bit early I am thinking.

Allan

Is the NFL saying to its audience vote the right way or they will continue this wokeness? voting left doesn’t end racism.
This notion is ridicules.

I am not surprised their ratings had being dropping. People dont want politics in their sports.

I am also getting tired of these messages and coming from BLM/Antifa which have being looting and rioting sorry but i am tired of that.

1 Like

Yeah…when they were showing unity…goes to show it was never really about the Nat’l Anthem at all.