The most prolific liar in congress strikes again!

Who am I talking about? Well it’s our ole buddy Shifty of course. :lying_face:

According to Shifty, the Biden laptop scandal is yet another Russian conspiracy against the United States. Not soooooo fast Shifty. You lie…again. The director of national intelligence doesn’t see it the way you claim.

"we shared no intelligence with Chairman Shifty or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe added."( full disclosure, he didn’t actually use the name “Shifty.” I inserted that. Because it’s the perfect name for Shifty.

51 looks and nobody is coming to Shifty’s defense? :blush:

Since you didn’t include a link, allow me:

Schiff in a Friday interview with CNN said the “smear” campaign against Biden and his ties to Ukraine originated as part of a Russian disinformation plot more than a year ago, but he did not explicitly link the Kremlin efforts to the Post story.

Ratcliffe, however, sought to claim that Schiff was remarking that the Post story was a result of Russian disinformation, which he says is not supported by intelligence.

Schiff got ahead of the facts numerous times during the Russia stuff. But I’m glad to see you are concerned with people sticking to the facts.

He didn’t get ahead of anything. He’s a liar. He claimed that he had more than circumstantial evidence of a Trump Russia deal. Until he didn’t. Than man is a nut. He doesn’t learn.

Thanks! Shifty never stops shifting.

Or Lyin’ Ratcliffe never stops lyin’.

Right! Dats da ticket! Ratcliff did tell Shifty and either lied about it or forgot. I think Shifty should call him out on his dastardly deeds. Agreed?

Did Shifty ever claim that the DNI shared any information with him?

No. He didn’t claim anything. He just made it up. In his own, corrupt little pea brain.

This has been discussed a lot in the “Sink Biden’s Campaign” thread. Why does this need its own thread?

1 Like

Because, this is specific to Shifty. And I like trashing Shifty. Any more questions?

:grin:

I don’t think Shifty understands that those emails are only here…because of a “whistle blower”. Now I know he can relate to that…amirite? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

His neck grows a little longer with every lie.
Someday, if he proves himself brave, truthful and unselfish, he will become a real boy.

Who is the whistleblower?

That’s a secret. Where have you been? Lib law…can’t tell…shouldn’t ask? Shame, shame…shame. :sunglasses:

Definitely not a secret, lollllz.

Blind computer repair guy in Delaware, for the win. :poop:

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhh…that’s not the lib way of doing biz. :sunglasses:

Can you not. Lucy is just setting the ball up. It’s all very fascinating

The Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says no information has been given to Schiffty or his “committee” and that the Hunter Biden emails are not “Russian disinformation”.
Sorry Schiffty, you lied (again)!