The mentally unhinged at Trumps rally in el paso (2-10-2019)

Trump would wind down his attacks on the media but they play so well. You can’t give up something that fun, can you?

It can be…remember the girl with the letter carved in the backward letter? (wonder if she still has that mark?)
There have been a number of false flags politically.
All that we know is that someone grabbed the cameramen. If they have his picture…find him.

If your first response is anytime someone in your “Group” is slander is “False Flag”.

there is something wrong with you.

Certainly not my first response. My continued response is that we don’t at this point know who that was or why they did what they did.

What if the the people who go right to “false flag” are liberals pretending to be conservatives? It’s a flag within a flag.

Trump spends years verbally attacks the press.

One of his loyal supporters physical attacks the press.

And we’re here wondering what his motive could have been.

Lord, help us in our time of need.

Could have been anything. If the press wants a friendly environment go to the Beto rally, there were only 50 people there they’d have a lot of room to not be attacked.

SHS responds:
President Trump condemns all acts of violence against any individual or group of people - including members of the press. We ask that anyone attending an event do so in a peaceful and respectful manner.

I can’t get over the last bit. Please be respectful? Does that apply to Trump too?

Please treat your enemies with respect, even the disgusting, dishonest, evil ones. Thank you.

I can’t because apparently the BBC is not standing up for journalism and pressing charges…

Sometimes you just have the fact that a person attacks another and you speculate on their politics and the reason for the attack.
Other times, the person is caught and you know the political connections behind their violence.

An example of the latter: Joseph Alcoff…Antifa member and left wing political activist facing his court date for assault and ethnic intemidation.

“As the payday campaign manager for the liberal group Americans for Financial Reform, Alcoff participated in congressional Democratic press conferences, was a guest on a House Democratic podcast and met with senior officials at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau from 2016 through 2018.”

His wife would have his head

Didn’t Donnie Jr. call teachers “losers” last night? Do as we say not as we do.

Thanks. That’s really sad.

1 Like

It was “an incredibly violent attack” but the guy was only “almost knocked down”?

A bit histrionic at the very least.

Hopefully the nut was arrested.

What is the attacker’s name? His history?

I was about to ask you the same thing!

So once again you’re making claims with absolutely no basis in fact.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Was the man at a Trump rally?