The mentally unhinged at Trump rallies: BBC photog attacked in El Paso

He thinks the guy was a plant.

It’s as obvious as the nose on the Wicked Witch’s face.

1 Like

How about…I said that right when I saw the first video showing this…vicious attack.

How about…competent psychiatric help is available for people who see conspiracy theories around every corner?

1 Like

How about…there’s plenty of safe spaces available for those who desire to avoid the truth.

Nah…I’m just fine…as are the 99% of Americans who have already forgotten about the story and moved on.

You however are agitated enough to be feverishly pursuing your angle on the story in this and one other thread that was about an entirely different subject.

Hmm…

This is my first thing in the morning time…when I get to examine what happened in the world yesterday and voice my opinion. In just a tad, I get into the fast land and put the pedal to the metal so that I can stimulate the economy for the other 99% you speak of.

You’re such a good man…so dedicated to your fellow Americans.

Brings a tear to me eye…

1 Like

Thank you my friend. Come on by sometime…

Nah I don’t want to ask too much of you.

Just the brief time you grace us with your wisdom here is a blessing…

El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said that they wouldn’t press charges on the man who assaulted a BBC cameraman during the Trump rally at El Paso, Texas.

According to the Washington Examiner, the department told them that they don’t have the name of the attacker either.

Now folks…don’t tell me this wasn’t a set up?