The Massive Florida COVID Spike - Explained

what do you want to “do?”

don’t “lol” this. hundreds of thousands are dying

ok so, you didnt answer the question did you?

I’m asking you if you feel two hundred K dead just in one state are acceptable losses that mean the virus isn’t actually dangerous.

That’s what you said, like, five posts ago.

And more people are testing positive and not dying. What’s the fatality rate and is it going up?

This is pretty egregious. They were reporting only positive cases apparently just to scare the hell out of people.

1 Like

why are you pushing back on me on what i feel is “acceptable?”

ive asked you repeatedly now. what is survival rate among healthy?

I’m accepting your numbers. The death toll would be over two hundred thousand with your numbers. And you cool with that.

everything the idiot media and press does politically is “egregious”

where did i say i am “cool” with “x” deaths?

are you cool with 1.5 million deaths per yr from TB?

i’ll keep asking, partially now for your own sake, what is the survival rate among healthy?

tell that to the 130,000 + families of the people that have died in America.

That’s a great question are you ok with 1.5 million world wide deaths that are primary in third world countries due to poor Hygiene and poor access to treatment

American exceptionalism - we are like India!!

how about the 60000 who have died last from flu last year?

if you think it’s a great question then let him answer

One hundred and how many thousand dead so far? Think their families now worry about the survival rate I doubt it

1 Like

one death is too many. no argument here

perspective is what matters

Screenshot_20200715-153712~2

In this case it was the labs as well.

It’s part of contact tracing

“Presumptive Positives”.

Which of course are fabricated numbers including thousands of deaths in patients that were never tested or diagnosed and anyone who dies, even if they jump off a cliff who is postive is counted among the “covid deaths”.