The Lying is Contagious

“All I know is I was 22 years old, I was six months pregnant, and the job that I had been promised for the next year was going to someone else.”

The news outlet writes that the Riverdale Board of Education in New Jersey approved Warren for a second year of teaching in a two-day-per-week job, according to school board meeting minutes.

Speak with forked tongue again? She claims she was “shown the door” for being “visibly pregnant”. Horse ■■■■■

1 Like

Ain’t that something!

Maybe she was joking?

4 Likes

I’m taking her literally, not seriously. She threw her first employer under the discrimination bus for political gain. An employer who gave her a chance even though she wasn’t fully qualified.

Back stabber. With a tomahawk.

3 Likes

Well, we’re not considering her for her truthfulness. We’re considering her for her policies. :wink:

9 Likes

And to think she smeared an innocent person with her lie.

2 Likes

Then she has a chan… who am I kidding.

She might surprise you.

Like paint on a face.

Shunning big money? You think she’s keeping those millions in her mattress or burying it out on the plains?

Small donors? It can add up.

Big power. The Bern bragged about small donors in '16.

We’ll just have to wait and see!

Yes we will. I’m really excited about it all, aren’t you?

We don’t need a truth teller - in - chief, we just need SCOTUS seats for next generation !!! :grin:

6 Likes

In chief. Now that was funny.

Now you care about lying. :rofl:

I believe Warren. That’s how it went back then.

6 Likes

If we dump Trump I am.

If she lied 12 or 13 times a day she could sew up the Republican nomination.

6 Likes

This dumb nonstory…I guess run with it while you can…maybe it will work out better than the Biden hoax