The latest with the Senate races

OK thanks. Looks like a few races could remain very very close on election night.

This is quite significant. Nevada has been trending blue in recent years, but I guess they like Heller. Not over of course, but he’s obviously in a decent position heading to the home stretch.

Polls have had Heller at +2 for a little while. Still a toss up, interesting that polls haven’t moved much.

The Cook Political Report moved the NJ Senate race to toss up. I don’t believe Menendez is going to lose, but it’s obviously close. A Dem Super Pac has put $6M into this race in the last few weeks, they wouldn’t be doing that if it was in the bag. However it does mean they are having to spend money in a race that normally wouldn’t be competitive.

Yeah, I don’t really know why 538 did that. Heller might be slightly favored, but most polls show it near a dead heat.

I wonder if its because Heller keeps posting slight + numbers in polls.

Well he is showing to be consistently ahead, but just barely. It seems to be a perfect fit for the "toss up’ category.

The latest from 538:

Indiana Dem Donnelly — 67.7%
Nevada Rep Heller ------- 59.4%
Arizona Dem Sinema — 63.8%
Florida Dem Nelson ----- 72.0%
Missouri Dem McCaskill – 58.1%
Montana Dem Tester ----- 85.4%

I really dont think mccaskill is going to be reelected. Missourians are 2nd in stupidity to my own home state of Kansas. We are gonna elect a Brownback clone of Kobach who has promised to put back in place the same tax cuts Brownie did that bankrupted the state. :triumph:

1 Like

Yea, I am also afraid that McCaskill will lose her reelection bid. I am also starting to worry about Indiana. I definitely don’t want Donnelly to lose his reelection bid. He is a good Senator.