THE LATEST: Senate Democrats Walk Out of Kavanaugh Vote in Protest | Sean Hannity

At least four Democrat members of the Senate Judiciary Committee abruptly walked-out of Friday’s hearings surrounding Judge Brett Kavanaugh; raising the likelihood of a purely partisan vote to endorse the potential Supreme Court Justice.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/the-latest-senate-democrats-walk-out-of-kavanaugh-vote-in-protest/

I suggest they keep on walking…

The fact that these Senate Democrats walked out in protest tells me, not only do they care to get to the truth, the truth, no matter what it is would still not change their vote. They are not even willing to participate in the grown up conversations taking place. Every One of these Senators need to be removed from power by whatever means necessary, (not including by physical harm) Our Declaration of Independence states IT IS OUR DUTY…

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to [provide]) new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence

Now, while our Declaration of Independence says IT IS OUR DUTY, I am not sure how, (other than by voting and we have seen the massive election fraud) we go about doing this. If anyone has any thoughts on how to achieve this, I would love to hear it

Not only do they NOT CARE TO GET TO THE TRUTH

Meh.

None of the unhinged dems are doing to vote YAY for Kavanaugh, no matter how many investigations take place.

the whole world knows it.

If if 4 NAYs don’t vote, doesn’t that mean it won’t take as many YAYs to confirm Kavanaugh?

This is going to be the standard of things going forward. And once the democrats win back control at some point the republicans will do the exact same thing.

The camaraderie that had served the old school in congress for decades following the Great Depression is gone now. Of course there were partisan decisions back then but it more based on regional spats rather than the entire parties.

One could argue that the Republicans are the French and the Democrats are the Germans on the western front. Both sides from here on out will sacrifice everything to discredit the other regardless of the costs to their integrity or the country. This began in the 1990s and was accelerated by Obamacare and then Garland. Those two issues, caused by arrogance by both parties, put the final nail in the coffin.

So get used to this. This is how it will be.

It appears that these four (4) senators got their law degrees (?) from the university of spoiled children. And we expect our nation’s young people to act with dignity and respect for one another’s opinions. What an example for our youth to follow.

You mean the vote by Republicans to refuse to call witness Judge in?

I’m just going to go on record as a recovering Republican that I’m proud to be associated with neither of these parties now.