The Impeachment will happen, Pelosi officially kicks it off at 5:00 pm today (9/24/2019)

Fat donald sucks as a criminal and as a wannabe mob boss.

1 Like

Waiting for the … “but he didn’t explicitly say anything about holding military aid” defense.

1 Like

So can we move on from Trump didn’t ask Ukraine to research his political enemies to what’s the big deal? We do not care about that.

4 Likes

Are some really in that second level of denial now? Anything to ignore what’s happened.

“I’m pretty sure all presidents do that.”

1 Like

If this doesn’t completely sink this administration then we are through the looking glass of him literally being able to do whatever the ■■■■ he wants to do as President of the United States.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think the date is wrong on that quote.

It should be Nov 3, 2016

Pretty much. That in itself is an impeachable offense.

Better. At least we are not arguing reality and being gaslighted.

Then it becomes a moral argument.

Time for Special Counsel 2.0

No, not that he doesn’t exist, but that he is not qualified as a whistle blower.

I saw it earlier and can not find the link. It is along the lines of to be a whistle blower in the intelligence agency, you have to be telling about an official in the intelligence agency. Trump is not a part of the intelligence agency, so in this case, the official will not be granted “Whistle Blower” status. This is why they did not have to send his claim to the congress as I understand it.

This is what happens when an egomaniac narcissist believes they are above the law. And he has been given every reason to believe he is, considering how everything in his life has played out up to this point.

I mean, holy crap, the White House approved a release of a read-out of a call, spun in the best light possible for them, that has Trump openly requesting an investigation of his chief political opponent in the upcoming election. And he not only states that his own personal attorney will be working on this for him, but the damned Attorney General for the United States will be as well. HOLY CRAP!!! :flushed:

Remember too folks, this is only one part of the whistle-blower complaint as well. A complaint that the IC IG, a lifelong public servant and defender of the Constitution, believed to be both urgent and credible, to the extent he bypassed normal processes and went direct to Congress himself, when the DNI had not provided the complaint to Congress within the legally mandated 7 day time-frame.

A sitting president requested a foreign power look specifically into the actions of a political rival. He used his office in hopes of personal political gain.

I’m not sure what more is needed.

Don’t worry, I know Trump supporters will continue to claim it’s no big deal.

1 Like

How can you make that determination? You don’t even know who it is

Good ■■■■■■■ grief. A message board pundit is not qualified to judge whether a whistleblower is or isn’t. The important thing is the government – the Trump admin. – has. As have both sides of Congress.

And this is not even the smoking gun! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure it will come. But that does not matter. There does not have to be a smoking gun transcript of a quid-pro-quo. Heck, there does not even have to be a quid-pro-quo at all. Asking a foreign nation’s head of state to investigate his chief political rival in the upcoming election is impeachable in and of itself.

Let’s see the rubber meet the road here, and find out how many of our resident right-wing folks are going to go to the mat for Trump, and how many are going to stand for what is right, ethical, legal, and go to the mat for the United States. Because that is their choice now. You’re with Trump, or you’re with the country.

I don’t know if that is necessary. If the Democrats have even an ounce of competency, this should be an easy case to make through impeachment hearings and inquiry.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General, a man appointed by Trump, who is as straight an arrow as they come in law enforcement, disagrees with you.

Which is crazy beyond belief.