The house select committee on Jan 6

This deserves its own response. One of us wants to delve further into detail (me). The other says that they will discuss nothing unless I watch a movie (you).

1 Like

Well, they still back AOC’s ■■■■■■■■ story about being in danger of getting raped even when we know she was not even in the same building. Her fantasy was “real” in her mind therefore it happened.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

No, she was afraid and her building evacuated. Both those things are true. The wild Trumpers didn’t get into that building though.

A new Rasmussen poll shows that 77% of likely voters, Democrat, Republican and Independent, have had their suspicions about widespread election fraud in 2020 strengthened.

From the article:
“Among voters who have seen “2000 Mules,” 85% of Republicans, 68% of Democrats and 77% of unaffiliated voters say the movie strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud in the 2020 election.”

We’ll see all you Democrats in the Mid Terms, and in 2024 and I don’t believe you will enjoy the outcome.

3 Likes

OK, whatever you say.

(CNN)When Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was barricaded inside her office during the Capitol insurrection on January 6, she not only feared that mob would kill her, but that she would be raped if the rioters found her.
“I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed,” Ocasio-Cortez told CNN’s Dana Bash in “Being…AOC,” the first episode of the new CNN series “Being…” that airs Monday night at 9 p.m. ET. “I thought other things were going to happen to me as well.”
Asked if that belief was driven in part by her experience as a survivor of sexual assault, Ocasio-Cortez said past traumas weighed on her mind as she hid.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/09/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-january-6-cnntv/index.html

You are wrong. You even admitted that there were FBI agents in the crowd when you asserted that Trump had planted them. They were there and you know it.

Are they screening that movie during the Jan 6 witch hunt hearing? :wink:

2 Likes

Wow. Nice attempt.

Yeah. And they were there at the direction of Trump.

I have the exact same amount of proof for my claim as those who say that they were working against Trump.

You are confused. My claim is that they were there. Even you admit that was true. Your claim is Trump sent them. That is entirely your assertion made with zero evidence.

So is yours.

We both have the exact same amount of evidence to our claims.

None.

No … It’s not. There were FBI agents in the crowd. Even you said that, so quit trying to bust my balls over it.

The outcome wont have anything to do with voter fraud allegations. When the dems lose the house and possible the senate the exit polls wont be because trump lost due to voter fraud in 2020. You guys are getting into delusional area or been there i am not sure.

Oh the irony of this post…

3 Likes

Ok, if you say so.

Let’s clutch our pearls and call it the second worst day in American history

2 Likes

A meme for your input.

3 Likes

If we agree that there were FBI agents in the crowd then my contention that they were part of a pro Trump team acting under direct orders to incite the crowd to riot is just as valid as those who contend that they were anti Trump who were under order from whatever bugaboo to incite the crowd to make Trump look bad.

Both contentions have the equal amount of evidence.

None.

The Buck Stops…over there!

Threatening violence is often against the law.