The house select committee on Jan 6

He might have always been one and just kept it hid.

When did the government seize the means of production and place everything over centralized control?

1 Like

oh sorry i was being serious. not silly like you obviously are. lol. good one.

I wanted to discuss. But yes i also wanted to pick an argument. Duh?

I have plenty to argue with against the silly ness of everything is Marxist. I honed my skills during the time when a corporatist president during whose administration you never had it better until the next guy was called a Marxist every dang day.

My theory has just as much evidence as yours.

Secret Marxists, secret Muslims, it’s hard to keep up with those sneaky Democrats these days.

2 Likes

When history starts January 20 2017 you can make any accusation you like and make it seem original.

1 Like

How about a little fresh air regarding the next Russian collusion, illusion delusion today called January 6th?

2 Likes

Wasn’t Jim Jordan in on the whole plan for the Vice President to throw out electors?

We have a seen the texts

1 Like

:rofl:

I haven’t decided whether to watch the theatre tonight or not.

Nah… it’s true.

Jordan was on board with the Vice President throwing out electors so Trump would be President.

Why should he have been on the committee?

mmmkay

funny how nancy picked cheney and that other dickless joke titslinger or whatever for republicans instead of allowing them to appoint their own

but enough about going against the rules

when youre a democrat those dont apply

1 Like

McCarthy appointed a couple of howler monkeys and when Pelosi rejected them he pulled out all of the nominees.

The GOP didn’t want a committee.

This one here though… they have no one on the inside. They are not be able to disrupt and play games during testimony… this committee will be focused and free of poop flingers.

Now while I don’t think that it will make a dent in the section of the country who wanted Trump to overturn the results of the election and destroy the Republic… it might make a dent in people who kinda care about the country.

I have my doubts.

you might be right

(that’s what it’s like to not pledge blood allegiance to a party btw)

You expect to see legislation come out of that?

Pattern

That was then.

That would be in 2023.

Time to get our team insurrection face paint on for the watch party.

No money for gas…might as well watch the fun

1 Like