The house select committee on Jan 6

Be Best!!

Agreed. Let’s do it. He is just as equally in need of being questioned.

1 Like

Nor will the effort to switch focus away from the insurrection to the security

1 Like

Being on the grounds was a crime others have been charged with.

1 Like

Ok we’ll see, I think proving it was a set up will be high on their priority list.

Like who?

Hard to say because the charge reads as follows.

knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful entry

But it clearly shows that being on the grounds was illegal as well. And there is a ton of video of him inciting people to illegally enter the capital as well.

1 Like

Now the truth is beginning to come out…that this whole January 6th saga, was a set up by the political establishment and our corrupt intelligence agencies from the get/go. I sure hope everyones’ eyes are opened and “we” can unite to call this out for the absolute travesty of justice this is?

Well… reading that list… what is the cherry picks of all cherry picking.

Be better.

Being on the grounds was a federal crime, period. As was removing fences and barricades.

from Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears to Have Led the Very First 1/6 Attack on the US Capitol - Revolver News

Rep. Massie: I was hoping today to give you an opportunity to put to rest the concerns that people have that there were federal agents or assets of the federal government present on January 5 and January 6. Can you tell us, without talking about particular incidents or particular videos, how many agents or assets of the federal government were present on January 6, whether they agitated to go into the Capitol, and if any of them did?

AG Garland: So I’m not going to violate this norm of, uh, of, of, of, the rule of law.

1 Like

And I agree that there should be charges for that.

Incitement to riot.

The fact that those charges have yet to be brought ≠ that he is an FBI agent provoceteur.

Oh what a slippery slope.

Along with other charges like violent entry and disorderly conduct.

Cherry picking to make it seem like all they were charged with was being there is pretty funny.

Why hasn’t he been charged yet, everyone knows who and where he is, he gave an interview to an AZ newspaper.

1 Like

Well… you got em.

That is totally convincing that Ray Epps is the key to blow this whole thing open.

Seriously… how hard is it to understand that it was Trump supporters behind the whole thing?

I don’t know.

I am not in law enforcement.

The point was it shows being on the grounds was a crime and with the charge listed like that it is pretty darn hard to tell if anyone was only charged with being on the ground without knowing the details on every case and there are a lot of cases.

The link that you provided showed each of the thirteen people being charged with multiple things not just being on Federal property.

There are a ton of people who were there, did not enter the Capitol nor did they engage in violence and are not charged with being on Federal property.

None of them are being accused of being FBI.

Conveniently forgetting his incitement, and that he was hanging around the breach site before it was breached,

Whose indictment?