The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

You are right. What this thread needs is a blood transfusion and defibrillation. How about it? Got something new to report? Anything?

Aren’t there some White House call logs missing from that day?

1 Like

Where as all these fake hearings and subpoenas may have had some of their intended effect, imo the Supreme Court ruling in Dobbs was much more significant.

This is really something! The rioter must be someone important/well known and already arrested for the investigator to have his call records. Proud Boy or Oath Keeper?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/01/politics/jan-6-white-house-call-logs-timeline/index.html

Of course. I agree

Add that to Secret Service texts becoming vapor… imagine if this went on with a Democrat.

1 Like

Those Gas Bags are still going?? :crazy_face:

Denver Riggleman says that text messages turned over to the January 6th committee by former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows provide “irrefutable” proof of a plot to overturn the 2020 presidential election. Inside the January 6 committee with former senior technical adviser Denver Riggleman - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Mark Meadows really caved.

1 Like

According to CNN the call lasted 9 seconds and was to Anton Lunyk. Lunyk claims to not remember receiving a call from the White House and says he doesn’t know anyone in the White House. It’s also interesting that J6 Committee members are downplaying this, saying that they already looked into and nothing really panned out. Riggelman had left the Committee in April.

Appearing on CNN Sunday afternoon, Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren, also a committee member, downplayed the significance of Riggleman’s book.

“He does not know what happened after April and a lot has happened in our investigation,” she said. “Everything that he was able to relay prior to his departure has been followed up on and in some cases didn’t really peter out (sic), or there might have been a decision that suggested there was a connection between one number and one e-mail and a person that turned out not to pan out. So we follow up on everything, and, you know, I don’t know what Mr. Riggleman is doing really.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/26/politics/mysterious-phone-call-white-house-rioter-jan-6/index.html

1 Like

Breaking: The Committee hearing scheduled for tomorrow has been delayed. The reason given is the coverage of the Florida hurricane tomorrow. No new date and time has been set.

Well not sure it’s Jan 6th related but of course we now have Roger Stone on tape…in July…coincidentally, a day before Trump commuted his sentence…outlining almost exactly how post-election 2020 went down.

Roger is absolutely zooted in that clip.

Ha! You fell for it!

Nope he’s talking about a different video.

That one was the day before the election.

The one I cited was from July 9.

Except in the election. He lost that. :rofl:

1 Like

I like the part of the video where Stone says that they never cheat. I guess the fake Electors was not cheating. Also, it seems that he thinks that Trump is going to lose.

1 Like

I love the framed pic of Nixon in the background. Ha ha!

2 Likes

The gang who can’t coup straight

2 Likes