The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

There are three types of cons these days- those who drink the Trump koolaid, those who know Trump is cray cray but won’t say it (you?) and those who are willing to tell the truth and call out Trump’s cray cray (Cheney).

Those who tell the truth are now known as “RINOs”

along with the rest of the party for her political ends yet…

“Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said the Justice Department should prosecute former President Donald Trump if warranted, arguing not doing so would be a threat to the Constitution.“

so trump should be in jail, essentially, or he’s a threat to the constitution

yeah bigger supporter than matt gaetz

that’s cute

run back to forbes

1 Like

Voted with, not in love with.

tell forbes.

Mmmmm.

1 Like

no answer?

Re-read the thread.

Just like the far-left that frequently does not vote with Nancy Pelosi in the House, there are Republicans who were far-right of Trump on Legislation. Trump is not really conservative and never was. Hell, he used to hob knob with Democrats years ago. He even attended Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

1 Like

reread my question

1 Like

I did.

liz cheney “voted with trump” < spittle >

“Rep. Liz Cheney says the GOP ‘can’t survive’ if Trump is the party’s presidential nominee in 2024“

1 Like

ok keep hiding

There are three types of cons these days- those who drink the Trump koolaid, those who know Trump is cray cray but won’t say it (you?) and those who are willing to tell the truth and call out Trump’s cray cray (Cheney).

is this a quote?

1 Like

How droll. :expressionless:

3 Likes

remember when demoncrats hated the cheneys more than satan herself?

my my how things change huh??

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember bush/Cheney polling in the mid 30’s, and thats before he shot his friend in the face

(but then i am an adult)

1 Like

As they say, politics makes for strange bed fellows. :wink:

3 Likes

The elephant in the room.

Trump moved a lot of beaurocrat cheese.

1 Like

what a soulless conniving back knifing life in DC it must be

no wonder we’re tending toward ruin