The Greatest Orator

that does sound familiar

1 Like

I have to disagree that it is some intuitive salesmanship at play here. I believe he is just simple minded himself, so that is all that he remains capable of doing. We see the same thing in his use of adjectives and descriptors. His vocabulary is very limited. Not by some sort of grand design of communicating to the people, but through sheer lack of vernacular.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think this is more likely. And he is obviously declining in mental health. Well, obvious to me.

1 Like

Not just obvious to you. It’s pretty apparent to anyone paying attention.

1 Like

Yes, spontaneous lies are so much better…

1 Like

Lol. I watched a segment with Jerome Corsi on MSNBC. Off the cuff, and I can’t believe that even 10% or less of it was truthful.

What would the point be in changing the vote threshold when any bill needs to go through a democratic house?

I like his speeches. Hate it when I hear him going back and forth with someone like that little turd journalist from CNN. That’s annoying as hell.

Two Corinthians walk into a bar…

“I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise, and stronger. And I had more generals than I’ve ever seen and we were at the bottom of this incredible room. I said, ‘this is greatest room I’ve ever seen.’”

As someone said, it’s like listening to a small child recount a strange dream.

1 Like

Wow.

I don’t even know what to say.

Don’t feel bad, neither died Donald. Or is that he doesn’t know what he’s saying?

I think he’s like Peter griffin. He just drifts in and out.