The GOP contributed to Buttigieg for president

I honestly have my doubts the Libs are ready to lose trump. They obviously dont know how to beat him and are lacking the spine to get down and dirty with him. Figuring they can just out class him. Is that a riot or what? You know I hate you Cons I really do… but I hate mushy Libs as well.

Love trumps hate.

I liove those willing to fight. Willing to go all in. Willing to run from the trench as opposed to submitting and kneeling at its edge

No, it’s libbish. As in something libs would do.

The only ones who know people of color better than white coastal elitist snobs are internet forum libs who use Google to form their opinions. :wink:

1 Like

No beer.

I don’t drink much.

Perkins filed for bankruptcy in August.

Did they? They’re still open in Minnesota. I just drove by one yesterday, on my way home from watching the Gophers beat Penn State!

I just read it when I looked it up to see if there was one in Texas, there isn’t.

Some restaurant news site.

Hmm, weird.

Louisiana either. My guess is they can’t compete with Cracker Barrel. Plus we’ve got a couple of other chains of that kind of stuff - may even be the same people under a different name.

Yeah, that’s what I’m wondering. Like Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr.

1 Like

They are more like Applebee’s than Cracker Barrel. Got Applebee’s in Tejas?

Yes, I don’t think I’ve ever been in one.

They have passable steaks, (usually) which is more than I can say for Cracker Barrel. Not that Cracker Barrel is bad, just not as good. Priced accordingly of course.

Cracker Barrel is not a steak house.

No, I meant it in more of a general sense, overall as a restaurant.