The gaslighter in chief

Apt. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Likes

And you did just what putin knew you would do. Use what he is doing to go after the other side of the aisle.

You a Tucker fan? He is the #1 conservative tam show host on TV - I’m thinking you guys like what he has to say. Why else would he be #1?

So we can presume conservatives like his love affair with Putin? Similarly you loved Trump’s love affair with Putin. I’m seeing a trend among Conservative leaders. :wink:

Nah, it’s not.

1 Like

I have a question: If importing stuff from Russia is “financing Putin’s war on 'Mocracy”, why isn’t importing stuff from China financing China’s bad deeds?

7 Likes

Yes. Unfortunately, we have become tied to the hip with China (economically). :frowning:

1 Like

I support Tuckers right to say anything he wants.
I don’t watch him but it seems you do.
Putin knows leftist and knows that he can use tucker to make the leftist do what he wants. The leftist don’t miss a beat they run to the internet and do exactly what putin knew they would do.

We are willing to compromise our virtue for China? Anybody else?

1 Like

Trump spent four years fighting CCP trade cheating and he was ridiculed and hated for it.

3 Likes

Tucker is a great talk show host and a thorn in the liberal eye.

2 Likes

Lol this is hysterical.

This is bully saying “Mom, he hit me back!”

:rofl::rofl:

He’s very popular in Russia…I know.

Then again…you thought Putin was a great leader. You even said so.

:rofl::rofl:

He did? How’s that?

Hey, it wasn’t my decision. I remember having a meeting with Avery-Dennison about a new type of pen they were developing. To be profitable, they needed representation at Walmart who had provided a price point that required they manufacture in China. There was no American option. Kind of sad to witness.

1 Like

He is very pro-Russia, which apparently you approve of.

Sorry you can’t stand the truth and the fact that you are doing putins bidding.

Yes?

Just sharing an anecdote. It seems we all have been complicit in becoming so dependent on China.

Cheap money is driving the economy in the form of quantitative easing. Unfortunately for the current admin the fed chief has finally figured this out but maybe to late that they have to raise rates, that’s going to sting.

1 Like

Oh, agreed. And some of us are willing to continue to sacrifice our virtue.