The future for many American businesses Democrat style!

That’s the second or third time today crime was called unprecedented…. Who is pushing this election year talking point?

When exactly did they lose credibility for you? Give me a date but think about it

:rofl:

And you believe that unsourced emotional outbursts on messageboards are somehow more credible?

We get a FAX each morning from Trump Ultra Secret Headquarters.

It is unprecedented for a large chunk of the population who weren’t around and paying attention back in the 80’s and 90’s.

I don’t think that’s true you guys are all independent thinkers.

1 Like

If you believe that crime is under control in Democrat run cities like L.A., New York City, St. Louis, Baltimore, D.C. and Atlanta, then we need to talk about some swamp land I have for sale.

2 Likes

I rate this landing about an 8. Good job!

When I looked into their sordid history, back in the early nineties I think it was.

3 Likes

Crime rates were higher in 2015 than they are today.

2 Likes

New York City was the safest big city in American from the late 90s until the Rona. Crime started spiking in 2020 when Biden was president….

2 Likes

Not the warrantless wiretapping of Americans?

1 Like

Which would be a generation and 8 years shy of two.

Yeah, No Cash Bail has really helped a lot in controlling crime.

God God, how ridiculous Democrats can be to believe this ■■■■■

2 Likes

Not much of a prize.

Yeah the bail reform has been just about the stupidest way of going about things. All based on the belief of post modernism. Stupidity

I live in NYC, and in the last ten years, I’ve lived in San Francisco, Oakland and Washington DC.

But by all means, try to tell me how scary it is here.

Stoped being the mayor in 2002 but it truly saddens me what he has become and not his politics.

1 Like

hey! watch it bub. comparing babs bee to the democrat political joke of a lea that has become the fbi

2 Likes

Out of all the ■■■■ holes, this ■■■■ hole is the best ■■■■ hole.

2 Likes