The future for many American businesses Democrat style!

Gosh America is just producing so many wonderful young people!

2 Likes

Need to install gas. Something that puts em down. Store clerk puts on his respirator mask, lock the door and hit the switch to release gas. Sleeping agent of some kind they gives em a nasty hang over would work just fine.

7 Likes

There’s nothing I find funnier than bad faith handwringing and pearl-clutching by Conservatives just now discovering that crime exists.

5 Likes

way too many cops getting paid. that’s the problem here

Wow, these white supremacists are really getting out of control :confused:

5 Likes

biggest threat to our country, acc to this “administration”

2 Likes

maybe schools will ramp up the CRT curriculum so there’s less division and animosity

no fire? I guess it was somewhat (not mostly) peaceful…

1 Like

Progressive policies are exacerbating the issue, but I doubt your ilk actually care.

1 Like

They certainly are but putting people under the jail isn’t a solution to anything crime related

Businesses will move out of areas like this and then the Left will cry “RACISM” for not servicing the community.

3 Likes

We care - we just don’t agree with you.

In fact, I think you guys don’t actually care about crime in California at all - other than as a way to attack “progressive policies.”

See how that works?

2 Likes

Thanks for admitting that progressive policies have created unprecedented crime in California.

Yes, we do like to bring that to peoples attention so as not to repeat the mistake elsewhere.

1 Like

“Unprecedented?” This is why no one can take these arguments seriously.

4 Likes

What is the source of that, some basement “Fact Checkers?”

You don’t, actually. You’re mocking this thread, just like every other typical progressive that won’t ever actually be impacted by lax law enforcement policies. We don’t want this idiocy spreading to our areas.

1 Like

No, that’d be the FBI Uniform Crime stats.

2 Likes

Does that graph rely on reporting? Has reporting changed?

1 Like

:rofl:

I absolutely am mocking this thread, and I will continue to do so.

Where do you think I live?

The FBI has about as much credibility these days as the Babylon Bee.

3 Likes