THE FRONTRUNNER: Elizabeth Warren 'BLOWS PAST' Joe Biden in 3rd Quarter Fundraising

Originally published at: THE FRONTRUNNER: Elizabeth Warren ‘BLOWS PAST’ Joe Biden in 3rd Quarter Fundraising | Sean Hannity

Senator Elizabeth Warren continued to solidify her frontrunner-status this week; taking in $24.6 million in fundraising in the 3rd quarter, far more than former Vice President Joe Biden.

“The figure affirms the momentum Warren has appeared to be gaining in recent weeks and months, as polls show her now battling Biden – once the unrivaled front-runner – for the primary lead,” reports Fox News.

“I’m grateful down to my toes for every grassroots supporter who chipped in to help raise $24.6 million in the third fundraising quarter. Together, we’re building a movement that’s going to put power back in the hands of the people,” posted Warren on social media.

I’m grateful down to my toes for every grassroots supporter who chipped in to help raise $24.6 million in the third fundraising quarter. Together, we’re building a movement that’s going to put power back in the hands of the people. pic.twitter.com/gGdBi7Mzrv

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) October 4, 2019

Senator Elizabeth Warren is now leading former Vice President Joe Biden by 4% in a new national poll.

“Twenty-six percent of respondents who say they will vote in their Democratic presidential primary or caucus said Warren is their first choice, a 1-point bump from last week’s survey, while 22 percent said the same for Biden, down from 25 percent last week,” reports The Hill.

Bernie Sanders fell into third place with 14% of the vote.

“Warren also edges out Biden by 5 points among self-identified Democrats, 28 percent to 23 percent, though the poll shows a stiff competition for independents, with both Warren and Biden coming in at 20 percent and Sanders getting 18 percent among such voters,” adds the website.

Read the full report at The Hill.