The former guy sues Clinton, the DNC

Dang. After all these years, people still realllllllllly hate the Clintons. They’re just politicians man, not worth the angst.

2 Likes

Acchhhsstuuuuaaalllyyyy

iM So GLad tHIIs iS hAPpeNiNg ThE CLiNtoNs mAKe mE MAd SAd.

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re definitely nasty people. American-bred too.

1 Like

That’s excellent news. Now maybe we can get this lib clown show on the road and start prosecuting people for their malfeasance. The political establishment has proven themselves that they won’t do it.

2 Likes

This case will never proceed, but I wish it will.

Trump** is down to what? Third Tier lawyers now because no respectable law firms will deal with him.

And yes Trump** lawyers will be able to have discovery (if it gets that far), but that also means that DNC lawyers will be able to subpoena the Trump** campaign, Trump financial records to show ties with Russia, Trump** campaign interaction with Russian operatives/front-men, and best of all will be able to subpoena Trump**, Trump** family members in their capacity as campaign operatives, and other campaign officials to testify under oath.

And the best part is that (a) Trump** is a former President, meaning he gets no executive privilege claims, and (b) Trump** wasn’t President during the 2016 campaign, meaning he gets no executive privilege claims.

Yes please, bring it on.

WW

1 Like

Another reason the political establishment hates Trump.

He doesn’t go along with their establishment games.

1 Like

your fever dreams about what you think trump did are amuzing.

it will proceed.

there has to be a limit, and i would think involving the levers of government in your dirty tricks is it.

2 Likes

As I said, let the case proceed.

I hope the case goes forward.

Bring it on and let the light shine in.
But it won’t. This is a PR stunt so that Trump will be able to grift for more donations from his sycophants. When the rubber meets the road in court, he will abandon the case and keep the cash.

WW

i love the way all of you seem to think you have space in trumps head that informs you of what he will do when the truth is he’s living rent free in yours

1 Like

He’s not difficult to figure out…

you go with that, and for gods sake try to collect some rent

This is not going to depos and he knows it to.

1 Like

Hopefully his attorneys collected payment for their services up front. If not, good luck getting paid…

It’s all about discovery!! The right is learning. Take them to court for years.

And that guy who told the FBI he was just a concerned citizen, not a member of the Clinton campaign is going to be sued by all members of the Trump admin who were harassed over Russian collusion by the FBI for legal costs.

You are so right! Any day now there’s gonna be a fund to donate to for the lawsuit. The suckers are gonna send money, the lawsuit doesn’t go anywhere, and the Trumps keep it all. This is something I’d actually lay money on.

This lawsuit was thrown out back in September - but yesterday, the judge went farther, and fined Alina Habba and the other lawyers $50,000 for filing a frivolous case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/11/trump-clinton-lawyers/

1 Like

:rofl:

Just saw this.

As it should be.