The "Florida Man" Game

The game is simple, do a search for “Florida man” and your birthday and post what pops up.

I got : “A Florida man learned the hard way that dry h*****g a “Frozen” stuffed animal can get you arrested.”

… yes, that was at the top of the results…

1 Like

Description of The Incident: Naked Florida Man bit K-9
A woman called the officials on December 27 to report that a person named Watts was using meth.

Florida man who hit his girlfriend in the face with a burrito was arrested by the authorities.

Florida man accused of pouring gasoline on his girlfriend and setting her on fire :anguished:

Ouch.

1 Like

Florida man tried to sell beer for $724 at Dolphins game.

Hah!!!

2 Likes

Florida man was arrested for sniffing the feet of women under a table at a library. He attempted to escape custody on a scooter.

Holy ■■■■ Joe Biden is a Florida man.

Damn. They should be funny, not horrific.

3 Likes

I plugged in a number of other States instead of Florida and with the exception of New Jersey which had a story about a man being rescued after falling off a cliff because he had his Apple watch on, well, besides that the first returned results were about killing.

2 Likes

My former city of residence, too.

I did it, but I can’t post it. It was vulgar and would be against the rules I’m sure.

2 Likes

A Florida man was charged with human smuggling Thursday after a family of four Indian nationals, including a baby and a teen, were found frozen to death in Canada just yards from the US border, authorities said.

That is tragic.

Also, not serious, were they using a VW Bus?

:frowning:
https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/florida-man-dies-after-falling-tree-while-hanging-holiday-lights/TMZIWDEYFFGK3MYMKLSDDVANWQ/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaMan/comments/b4dj49/florida_man_challenge_april_22_florida_man/

Florida Man In His Underwear Hits Deputy In Face With Bible, Screams “I CONDEMN YOU,” Poops Himself.

2 Likes

People sometimes forget this but all that “Ask me about my explosive diarrhea” merchandise started when a guy was arrested streaking in a Walmart parking lot and the excuse he gave to the cops was he had explosive diarrhea.

Milton man hit pregnant girlfriend with bag of tortilla chips over baby’s paternity.

I think the second result is better:

Florida man reportedly tells cops he thought playing basketball naked would ‘enhance his skill level’

LOL this is great.

I got
“Florida man hit dad in face with pizza after learning he helped deliver him, police say”