The Five eyes made up the russian collusion lies. Illegally attacking 26 Trump associates

The truth is finally becoming main stream. Seems are intel agencies are more corrupt than Eisenhower knew. In my opinion they have been interfering in elections all over the world for so long, they thought nothing of interfering in our elections and thought they would get away with it. Perhaps they have.

3 Likes

That’s nothing new…they have been using it for long time to monitor Americans. It’s how they skirt our laws.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember Echelon project or whatever it was called back than?

1 Like

Think about the Idea that the UK and Australia tried to fix our elections. And the left was all upset because the russians had a few guys on facebook bashing Hillary, while the five eyes are commiting what is basically an act of war against our democracy with the collusion of our own CIA.

4 Likes

The only way to stop stuff like this is to put a responsible person in charge who knows how to take control and a desire to reform. Does Trump know anybody like that? I wonder.

Just FYI, this report is coming from the Public and Racket substack, which is claiming the information came from “multiple credible sources”. Not saying it’s fabricated, but take that for what it’s worth.

Yes. It is premature to be too into. It is at a wait and see stage.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any meat on this bone yet.

If they have the proof they should bring it forth.

I’m not sure how this could possibly surprise anyone at this point.

Of course they did.

1 Like

lol… you won’t see the meat if its served on a platter.

British spy… check
Ausie ambassador… check
Russia operative providing fake Russian intel… check

meat

2 Likes

Even if true…since it would be the left that’s doing the criminal act…and it’s against Trump…do libs care? Do you stand for the law being applied equally, to all?

1 Like

I see the Freedom Caucus is standing up against the renewing of the bill that allows government agencies to spy on American citizens without warrants. Of course, even if not legal, it will be done anyway…for political purposes.

5 Likes

Multiple news reports have shown that people connected to British intelligence were involved in efforts to smear the Trump campaign back in 2016. The idea that the CIA instigated the efforts is not surprising.

For background here is a thread from 2020:

If we are really interested in ending foreign election interference, we should be sanctioning the UK and its intel services.