The FISA Release Truth by Andrew McCarthy

Yeah,he is a Birther and a bit prone to conspiracies. But hey, go nuts. He’s going to break your heart though if you buy into whatever he’s selling.

No, he’s not. But you have a nice day.

That passage was transmitted on May 19, 2017. “There’s no big there there,” Strzok texted.

but Page, during a closed-door interview with lawmakers, confirmed in the most pained and contorted way that the message in fact referred to the quality of the Russia case, according to multiple eyewitnesses.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/hilltv/rising/397902-opinion-one-fbi-text-message-in-russia-probe-should-alarm-every-american%3Famp

I’m not the victim.

1 Like

Whoosh, the point made in the article was, Steele wasn’t witness to anything, no court should have relied on his credibility to get the warrant.

1 Like

He wasn’t a source and his 4th hand information was not VERIFIED.

1 Like

Being appointed by vaunted establishment republicans means zero, establishment republicans loathe Trump as much as if not more than democrats do, he’s destroying their party after all.

1 Like

Here they come… LOL

1 Like

The guy that’s been writing off the walls bananas right wing polemics for the last decade plus? Stuff on the level of Jerome Corsi and Pam Gellar? That Andrew McCarthy?

1 Like

Andrew McCarthy is gaslighting you.

The phrase “Verified Application” means that the FISA application was verified.

In said application, it refers to “Source #1” (Steele) entirely truthfully - he was a trusted source, his intel had been used successfully in prosecutions, and the FBI finds him credible.

It does not make any claims to the veracity of the dossier - only that the FBI trusts the source.

Looks like john Brennan will be taking the hot seat.

Only a matter of time.

lol - Dude, your guys bonafides are ■■■■ compared to David Kris’s.

And really Dude, you should never take anyone seriously that ever says this: “I have been making this point for months. When I made it again in a Fox and Friends interview on Sunday morning,”

Fox and Friends? :rofl:

Your guy is a tool dribbling out ■■■■ like this for you and other Trump bots to bathe in… “They undoubtedly believed Steele’s allegations (the applications say as much). That is no surprise given how much their top echelons loathed Donald Trump.”

He’s as biased and pathetic as possible. You go ahead and suck it up, I’ll pass.

1 Like

And my problem with all of this is completely independent of Trump. I’d love to see him rode out of town on a rail. The problem is, if we let them get away with it, the next time it might be a political outsider who upsets their apple cart and isn’t also a moronic disgrace to the office of President.

1 Like

The investigation was started because of Papa D’s foreknowledge of the release of hacked emails.

Google “Andrew McCarthy Birther” and let’s all pretend he’s not a crank.

The Steele dossier was used for the original FISA application. It got a,lot less important with each renewal because they were learning a lot of new dirt

1 Like

Steele was not a source.

Finally!

Oh and they got ■■■■■

1 Like

You can take comfort that this thread was based entirely on Andy McCarth ■■■■■■■■ and it doesn’t work like that.

Nonsense, no warrants should be granted on the basis of law enforcement trusting the person who told them stuff who wasn’t a witness to it. Why even bother with a warrant at that point? It should be pretty obvious to you how that could be abused.

He is “Source #1” in the application, is he not?

You’re setting yourself up for a big disappointment trusting Andrew McCarthy.