The first casualty of war is truth

This appears to be more difficult than I thought.

Where does 2014 invasion under *bama and 2022 invasion under biden fit into that equation for you??

1 Like

It’s hard to get by the clutter and really find out what’s going on.

1 Like

Every time I have said, did not work. If youhave an opinion that is one thing but if you claim something I would post the link. Otherwise how would one be able judge truth from faux truth?

Calm down.

Are you talking about the invasion, or American politics?

Yes that is a good statement. We spent four years with FAUX news allegations only to find out the charges of collusion were character assassinations and faux ■■■■■

Probably neither. We all agree that Pukin’ Putin is an evil man and that invading Ukraine is terrible.

Why indulge Pukin’ Putin. Are you trying to get some point across. If so, I am ■■■■■■■ lost.

RTchoke, you never forget, and you never give a free pass. +10.

1 Like

The 13 Ukrainian border guards-turned-international-heroes that had reportedly been killed after telling a Russian warship to “go ■■■■ yourself” instead of surrendering their post were confirmed to be alive on Sunday by the Ukrainian Navy .

Is this true Mr Lucchese?

2 Likes

The invasion there is a fog war at least I have noticed on coverage. I am pro Ukraine still it would be nice to see troop movements my wife’s family there is always asking her to update her on where they are attacking or troop movements.

I could tell what was going on in Syria by the maps much more than in Ukraine which is surprising given its a European country.

1 Like

The fact that they’re alive doesn’t make the audio clip any less great.

I am glad they are alive. Sorry that the drama and emotionalism was used in a faux way. We need real truth not some emotional made for lollywood script.

I do not condone what Russia is doing it is wrong. War, I have been there, is wrong.

I have been sometime cynical sometimes gallow humor on this war issue.

War is hell and mankind somehow keeps war going. And, brings it to innocent civilians.

You the one who said this. Was anyone badmouthing the snake island soldiers? I am a little critical about the faux news reports and emotionalism.

Mr Lucchese please explain to me about you outburst on badmouthing. I am ■■■■■■■ lost

Actually the wolverine story of 13 against a warship made me feel proud. Then I found out it was exaggerated like a Biden eating ice cream.

1 Like

Lesson learned a lot of faux news on both sides.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson had a good commentary tonight about the rush to bring the US into the war in Ukraine and the campaign of censorship against anyone who questions the push. Biden has said repeatedly that he could stop Russia from invading Ukraine, but now that it has happened the blame is all on Biden’s political opponents.

Members of congress are calling for a NATO-enforced no-fly zone over Ukraine, which would likely require shooting down Russian planes and taking out Russian radar and anti-aircraft installations. These sorts of actions could very well spiral out of control into a nuclear war with Russia. There are also serious questions about the response of China. China is which is an ally of Russia and has recently sign long-term energy contracts with Russia.

Rather than engage in a reasonable discussion of the possible policies, Democrats are claiming that anyone who questions the push for US involvement is spreading Russian propaganda and should be censored.

My observation is that is basically the way things work in Putin’s Russia. Anyone who openly opposes the Russian invasion of Ukraine is censored and harassed. People who publicly protest are arrested, face prison, large fine, and/or permanent damage to their careers.

Do we really need to destroy freedom here in the attempt to save freedom in Ukraine?

2 Likes

Biden has said like 20,000 times he will not deploy the military to Ukraine.

And he likes ■■■■■■■ ice cream. So what?

joebidenicecream-joe

He is known as the wolvercream. The big guy is a gobbler.