The Experiment Has Failed

Is it your claim that NAZI Germany “just happened”? That the society wasn’t directed?

@Amadeus you seem to be a learned man, however by now you should have realized that this place is no place for serious discussion…from so called “conservatives” you will mostly get info on the latest threat to America, “LIBS!” and short meaningless responses

2 Likes

Is it your claim that NAZI Germany “just happened”? That the society wasn’t directed?

History is on Mr. Harris’ side.

Pretty much.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: we’re done.

Are you having a hard time keeping up?

2 Likes

Not anymore. You’re excused. As is your cheerleader.

This my one guilty pleasure. But, yeah.

You are a funny guy.

A million events totally out of Hitler’s control caused Nazi Germany to happen.

Change any one of them and it doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

You commented on Harris. I asked you to elaborate. Apparently you can’t. So why be so dismissive? Just say what you can say, We’ll be understanding and forgiving. Heaven knows I’ve made mistakes.

Here’s another one.

Because Edwin Drake found oil in Pennsylvania, you’re here bitching about mouthy shrill women taking over government.

Which part? Outside a brief history in time with Western style democratic systems, there have been plenty of women in power throughout history.

The whining. It’s incessant.

2 Likes

Dude, you’re posting on the internet. You’re not actively resisting anything, just incessantly whining about it. And yes, libs whine about trump on here, incessantly. But it’s better to have at least some awareness about the futility of it all.

Nobody is accomplishing anything here. Full stop. There is an inverse correlation between the amount of time spent here and real life advocacy for a cause or position.

3 Likes

Dude, that is so correct. In my current position it’s hard to be public. But in the olden days I was politically active. In high school in Kansas, I volunteered to campaign for Eugene McCarthy in the Nebraska primary. My friends and I went to Beatrice, Nebraska. We slept in the the McCarthy headquarters, which was a loft in a shoe store “downtown.”

Then we canvassed the neighborhood except for the so-called haunted house at the end of a remote street.

Sometime after we returned we watched the California primary. We were opposed to Robert Kennedy who we thought stole McCarthy’s anti-war message. We tacked a picture of Kennedy to a tree outside one of our houses and then threw darts at it. We returned to the television only to learn that Kennedy had been killed. We felt like heels, as if we had caused it.

Those were the Vietnam days. I believe that there would be a far more involved and activist generation if we still had the draft.

2 Likes

Sorry but NAZI were engineer, directed. It didn’t just happen, conditions had to be met, stage had to be set. By all account it was controlled society IMO.

Romney was right. 47% of the voters will vote Democrat regardless of who is running on either side of the ballot. The battle for Republicans is always for those 3+% who might be swayed.

A million things had to happen for that society to form…random events that had they not happened, no “control” would have been possible.

You can’t set up a society where millions of people are “controlled” in the first place.

To think so is to view history as the bland sketches you get in books made for K-12.