The Enemy Of The People?

Stochastic terrorism.

1 Like

You missed the best one:

3 Likes

I saw that, but the one with 6 celebrities made the point a little better.

And yes, he shouldn’t have been endorsing cigarettes either. What the hell were these people thinking??

To be fair, I don’t t think Reagan smoked and, in any case, smoking was good for you back then–if you smoked the right brand. There was no better thing for your “T-Zone”:

This works both ways.

I smoked camel straights for a couple decades, so I feel completely qualified to offer medical advice.

2 Likes

I have a friend who I went to college and roomed with from Norway, and he couldn’t get over the fact that you can turn on different news stations in the US. and get a totally different view on the same story, a 180 in most cases.

Believe it or not I used to go to CNN to try and get the least biased view, up until around 8 years or so ago and defiantly since Trump they seem to be to the left on MSNBC on many issues. I know what I will get with Fox News, a right slanted view, but CNN touts it’s self as non biased but it clearly is. (I admittedly like Jack Tapper though). :wink:

I get annoyed with cnn because they went all in on the game. Invite a trump defender to defend the indefensible, get annoyed at them then thank them for coming on. I respect msnbc for not doing that garbage. Fox exists in a bizarre alternate reality where the opinion block thinks their news block is fake news. How does that even happen at a news network? Money money money gullible money.

The difference between at least some people on Fox News, (such as Hannity, who
admits where he stands politically. He’s said so many times on his show.) and
MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, is that they all say that they’re not biased, when in actuality, anyone with common sense knows that Fox News leans to the right, and the rest of those media’s lean to the left.

It’s fun to watch the Liberal Media throw a little hissy fit every time Trump does anything they don’t like. lol.