The end is near...Trump campaign drops Arizona lawsuit

Two guys, yep, you manage to get a count on the lefts looters arsonists and murderers this year?

So all your fuss about “We have to do that audit or SOCIAL UPHEAVAL” in several threads was just pointless noise?

:sunglasses:

1 Like

How quickly they forget the crap dems pulled at Obama’s first inauguration. And all of the elected dems who refused to show up for Trumps.

I thought we went over this. Rioting and looting aren’t the only forms of violent rebellion that exist.

I’d be hard pressed to think of any other type of violent protest that might occur that wouldn’t fall loosely in these categories…

I can, nor does it have to be immediate.

Did Obama show up?

They were all lone wolves and mentally ill Specifically the murderers were clearly plants…

Sure. He should have been proud, since he got him elected by spending eight years mocking and belittling conservatives and their supporters. As well as stoking racial division.

There was rioting and looting in 2016 when Trump won? I remember a lot of wailing and moaning, but rioting?

So it only counts if it’s on that day?

Obama being black got Trump elected.

1 Like

It has to be in response to the election if you are trying to make a comparison.

That’s the spirit, have to keep stoking racial division, that is the only way democrats can win. Because Americans agree, the only thing worse than a democrat is a racist.

Democrats have been responding to the last election for four years.

I predict a hand buzzer.

Blah blah blah. There were no riots in response to Trump’s 2016 win.

1. Landslide. Blowout. Historic
1 Like

Gore still thinks he was cheated. Its tradition. The transition is what’s important.

Democrats had a collective meltdown for four years, deny it all you like.