The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Live Streaming Comments/Chating disabled!

Is there a separate election for the VP?

In my opinion Trump doesn’t have a scintilla of decency, so 5% more would mean he would still not have any decency.

Skeletor.

Well, that made me Smile.

So under Biden there wouldn’t have been a single death? Every single one of them is Trump’s fault?

If that’s the standard… let’s go back to a certain incident around 8 years ago. Surely you want to hold Obama to the same standards, right?

2 Likes

What specific lie did she tell?

I heard excerpts this AM.

Gloomy and divisive…with mocking calls for unity.

As expected.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Two things about Trump and Biden and the virus.

Thing 1- Biden appeared on Joy Reid’s inaugural show and was asked what he would do about the virus. He listed 6 things…all of which Trump had already done. If he were on a show with a competent journalist he might have been asked about that, but he was on with that hack Joy Reid.

Karl Rove had a piece in the Wall Street Journal about Biden’s “Lazy” plans. “ Can Mr. Biden come up with a single action to fight Covid-19 the Trump administration hasn’t already taken? The same week, Mr. Biden bragged of the 2009 stimulus bill’s (nonexistent) “shovel-ready jobs” and called the mob in Portland, Ore., “peaceful protesters”—never mind that they’re armed with metal pipes, hammers, slingshots with ball bearings and hand-held lasers to flash in the eyes of police, and that they’ve disrupted Portland nightly for almost eight weeks.”

Please forgive the long link I m doing this from my phone.

Thing two…and this is just me wondering…

The initial models had something like 2.2 million Americans dead from Covid. Now I absolutely believe this virus is very serious…I also believe it’s an election year, for that reason everything is political. I believe Democrats and the media are doing everything possible to scare the hell out of people and blame Trump.

And I wonder…if Obama or Biden or Sanders were President if the headlines from all the good little libs wouldn’t be “2.2 forecast deaths…only 170000 have died…Obama saves 2 million Americans!”

Just wondering…

There’s not one damn thing Joe Biden would have done differently than Trump and the people around him have done with the virus…the only difference is the politics would have completely changed the nature of the way it’s all being covered.

2 Likes

Maybe you’ll like Michelle Obama’s speech better when you hear it spoken next week with a Slovenian accent.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Didn’t you Or some other lib already post that comment? It wasn’t very bright the first time around and it hasn’t gotten any more brilliant with frequency.

Oh by the way…attacking someone else for plagiarism as a veiled attempt to endorse Joe Biden…

Maybe not the best strategy!

3 Likes

Is Obama running for the 2020 presidency?

Methinks you missed the target after which I was going…

If this pandemic happened under a Dem president, the low life Rs in Congress would have 40x more hearings than they did about Benghazi. Fox News and AON and CEC would have a Biden Death Counter. Every AM radio person would be demanding for immediate impeachment and removal from office.

1 Like

Is that what the local AM radio guy told you?

That is a dangerous path to take…

1. Biden’s “Buy American” focus of his campaign, which was unveiled last week, clearly pulls from President Trump’s “America First” economic proposals. As Politico reports:

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway claimed Biden’s “Buy American” focus was copied from Trump’s 2016 campaign.

“And now yesterday, for all to see, [Biden] was plagiarizing Donald Trump, ‘Buy American,’” Conway told reporters outside the White House. “He recognizes that ‘Buy American’ is very popular. I hope they didn’t spend a dollar on focus-grouping that since we already know it’s how this president got elected.”

Thanks for bringing the issue up.

:pinching_hand:

Is Kellyanne Conway correct that Trump came up with the concept of “Buy American” and nobody else can use it otherwise it’s plagiarism?

Just so I understand correctly, you are criticizing a convention that you did not watch/listen to yourself and basing your judgement on conservative talk radio that is playing selected clips with no real context?

5 Likes

Eh. I can admit Biden made some bad mistakes. It’s easier to do when your acknowledge what your candidate really is like.

I watch some Trumpers dodge and deflect from what Trump really is every day and it’s funny and sad to watch at the same time Then I go to bed and I know that they will have more crazy stuff to have to defend.

1 Like

She did not say that at all.

It is being copied for its current popular appeal.

Biden will copy it and then forget it ten seconds after the swearing in…should he win of course.

You won’t hear Biden talk poorly of China…They invested quite a bit…1.5 billion I believe in the business of his son Hunter.

:man_shrugging:t3:

It wasn’t a convention in the literal term.

If you have some uplifting highlights…please share.

:ballot_box_with_check: