The DNC Democrat 2020 Convention Live Streaming Comments/Chating disabled!

That knife twisting at the end. Ouch!

Trump is going to lose his mind. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/msnbc/status/1295560913110601728?s=21

Acknowledged, i’d unflag but i think that flag ship has sailed and can’t be undone.

Feel good?

I’ll be double sure to watch tomorrow then. I really want to see how Kamala is going to give me a better life.

Voting, postal service, Trump record…you name it.

1 Like

Endless criticism.

Michelle still gets people riled up. Feels like old home week on here.

Angry…Michelle.

1 Like

There it is! Well done! You still got it. Think Melania is going to plagiarize her again? I give it fifty fifty odds.

Yes…too bad. Make it about race because that is all YOU have.

Yes like how the Obama admin lied about the Libyan intervention i am surprised how everyone in the media has quickly forgotten that mess.

Or placed the children in cages and media like CNN/MSNBC uses that to blame Trump for it?

Fact is Michelle is still angry that voters rejected her husband legacy…and they’re going to do it again come Nov.

1 Like

It seems to me that if Trump was just 5% more a decent person in general he would walk away with this thing.

In this, The Great Age of Identity, being a jack ass can be a problem.

2 Likes

Er. I didn’t mention race. Freudian slip?

Well Biden and Democrats are offering Trump four more years with their none action on rioting and protesting they are allowing this chaos to continue.

They haven’t offered any real solutions expect the radical green new deal.

Protesting in one city is not a wedge issue. More than a 170k deaths due to trump’s stupidity is.

2 Likes

Well after watching bernie and m. *bama speak, I’ve gotta say…I’m voting Trump/Pence in 2020.

Trump/Pence in a MASSIVE LANDSLIDE.

1 Like

No Freudian…you made yourself clear.

5%? He’s basically there now, shouldn’t be a problem.

They say they will spend more money on giving people free or cheaper stuff; but take more money off people to get the money to do that. They promised to heal the nation, wipe out racism, boost manufacturing… But no explanation of HOW they will do now what they have not managed to do in the past administrations they had hands in.

This is true. People can overlook mistakes, policy differences, and the like. But when one’s nature is such that they are constantly insulting and belittling people, others tend to respond to them in kind.